“Will be returning!”
Review of Sandy Beach Resort

Sandy Beach Resort
Ranked #30 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This resort was fantastic! The staff was so friendly and the room we stayed in was beautiful. The view was awsome and the housekeepers always made sure the rooms were clean.

The only "bad" thing I would say about this resort, is that they don't offer anything special for returning guests. They also very rarely run specials like some other resorts do near by.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Danielle S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,640)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is heaven on Earth! Friendly staff, clean rooms, has many pools to choose from, and best of all HOT TUBS!!!!!!! We had a great time staying at the Sandy Beach Resort and will be returning next year!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with more than four friends or family members I recommend the two bedroom suite...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ebony E
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a great room with an awesome view. It was always cleaned when we would return from our outings. The location is great. I can't think of one complaint. I would definitely return and recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Carrie M
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My family and I went to the Sandy Beach Resort for our family vacation and again it was excellent. We arrived on Friday and check in was smooth as usual. We even had our choice of 3 bedrooms bc they were available when we got there. Walking into our room everything was neat and orderly as usual. The room was excellent and the view was again very nice. The hotel began to get crowded in the evening. We went to the indoor pool the following morning and it was just fine, the water was nice and warm. I can't really say anything bad about the Sandy Beach except there should be some sort of loyalty program because this is the only place we stay when we go to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank scsuperman
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I thought the hotel had curb appeal and the amenities were exceptional for children and people that love to swim. The resort had five pools which included two indoors which included a lazy river. I had a good time with my little cousins. The living room was okay. The kitchen was really convenient to spending money eating out everyday. The bedrooms were private and nicely decorated. I enjoyed it for what it was worth.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank PolkadotGlam1
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was a nice inexpensive way to enjoy my husband. We did not want to spend a lot of money but still enjoy a quick getaway. Updated appliances, jacuzzi tub, clean and well kept. If you are on a budget and still seek a little quality, this is your place. I had never heard of this place so I did a little research and it was well worth it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank hollings04unc
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I love that there is coffee available in the lobby every morning! The only issue we had was that the people below us chose to break the rules and smoke on their balcony so the smell kept coming up to our room. Upon reporting this to the front desk they took care of the problem immediately. We hope to come back again and bring our kids some day!

Room Tip: I was in a Magnolia Building room and would like to try the other building next time since that buil...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple