We stayed here starting the Sunday before Labor Day. The prices were lower because of the time of year. The beach was also not as crowded. We stayed in a King Magnolia Suite. It was nothing fancy but the price was right. We weren't in the room that much anyway. The Boardwalk was pretty close and within walking distance. The kitchen light didn't work, the side of the refrigerator was dirty and the rooms could use a little updating but overall it wasn't too bad. I wish the bedrooms were in the front by the balcony so we could hear the ocean at night. There happened to be a security guard when we pulled in and told us where to park (which is across the street) and where to go for check in ( which was on the second floor) or we wouldn't have known where to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle