We took our 3 teenage boys to Myrtle Beach for spring break and had originally booked a unit at Hotel Blue...after reading the reviews we canceled and booked Sandy Beach. We are glad we did..we checked out Hotel Blue while in MB and is was dumpy... Sandy Beach was perfect. We rented a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath w/full kitchen, w/d on the 19th floor for a very reasonable rate. The place was very clean and updated, the view was awesome and so were the staff. Nice touch with daily maid service included. The weather was cold & rainy, but with all the pools, lazy river and hot tubs at SB the boys never were bored, we stayed 5 nights. Plus with the pier and boardwalk so close we did a lot of walking. Definitely will stay there again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle