“Great value , great service, clean rooms..”

Caribbean Resort And Villas
Ranked #26 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were travelling with our daughter son in law and 3 preschool children and had a very delightful stay in the 3 bedroom condo in the cayman building.. The hotel was very attentive and within minutes of needing someone to come up and deal with minor issues they arrived ! Everyone was curious and were always smiling! Would return to this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CaledonCanadians
Megan M, Front Office Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear CaledonCanadians,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Caribbean Resort & Villas! Our staff is thrilled we could provide attentive and efficient service for your family. We truly hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future!

Stephen Youngerman
Asst. Front Office Manager
Caribbean Resort & Villas

There are newer reviews for Caribbean Resort And Villas

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Winter rates were good for what you get here. I normally stay a little more upscale but this was a good compromise for a group. They have an in door swimming area so it's perfect for this time of year. Please note that we had a four bedroom in the cayman tower (the pictures are accurate for this building) and there are other buildings on there site that may not be as appealing, but this tower was nice for the money. They are standard with a few updates like counters and flat screen tvs. If you are looking for a good value during off season this is a good choice. We have stayed several places in myrtle and north myrtle and I would certainly book this place again if I am ever looking for a good value for a group!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank ahawkrockhillsc
Megan M, Front Office Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear ahawkrockhillsc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay at the Caribbean Resort & Villas! Comments from valued guest like you are one of our greatest tools for continuously improving our overall experience. We're glad our facilities and water amenities were able to accommodate your family at a great value. Our staff looks forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo. Great for 4 adults and 6 kids. We've stayed at this hotel 3 times total in the past several years. It's now time they consider upgrading. Beds are not as comfortable as other hotels. Shower curtains are ripped. Lazy river was sectioned off and not functioning. Part of the indoor water park (the bucket) was not working. Service is great, staff is friendly an location is close to everything, but may consider a different "resort" next time traveling to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Sytney

Dear Sytney,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Caribbean Resort & Villas as your Myrtle Beach vacation spot! Comments from valued guests like you are one of our best tools for continuously improving our guests experience. Your feedback in regards room updates is important, and its something our staff is absolutely addressing. The lazy river is operating just fine, however, during your stay we did have an issue with a guest not following our "no glass on the pooldeck" policy and unfortunately shattered glass in the river. We then must drain, vacuum, and fill the river back up which can take 12-24 hours. Sorry for this inconvenience! We hope you return to the Caribbean for a 4th time!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just arrived in Myrtle Beach. I am staying at Caribbean Resort and Villas and it is amazing.I am on the 9th floor with Ocean front. It is so amazing. Have not been out to explore since I am so tired from the drive.Thought I would just chill today and visit outside tomorrow. Just here to relax from the bustle of Knoxville. This room is so nice, it is a Ocean Front Suite and it did not cost an arm and a leg.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the Dominican Tower, and ask for 9th floor and above, ocean front
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Deb0321

Dear Deb0321,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review, and more importantly, for staying at the Caribbean Resort & Villas! Our beautiful oceanfront views and extensive water amenities is the perfect way to escape the everyday grind in Knoxville! We're thrilled we could accommodate you and yours at a great value. Our staff hopes you continue to stay at the Caribbean Resort!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

You don't have to leave the resort. The lazy rivers , swimming pool, slide pools, and beach kept us busy all day. Everyone is so friendly. The kids all played together. We stayed in the villas. The kids had their own room. We had a kitchen too. The villas have their own pool too. We had breakfast in the room everyday.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Rosenbaummarcy

Dear Rosenbaummarcy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review! We're thrilled your family had such a great time splashing in our beautiful water amenities - a perfect way to offset the warm summer days in Myrtle Beach! We hope to see you back at the Caribbean Resort & Villas in the future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here with the in laws for a few days. We had a great time in the pools and lazy river. We enjoyed the central location and being able to walk to many places. The condo (3 br angled oceanfront) was beautiful, well stocked, and plenty big for 6 adults and 3 kids. Housekeeping was generous with extra towels since we didn't regular cleaning during our stay. Great lunch at the pool bar. The only concern with the pools was the lack of follow through with the rules and lack of towels in the evening. Pools are open until midnight but the staff leaves much earlier.

Room Tip: Angled oceanfront had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and plenty of ocean view considering how much cheap...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear LandJr,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, and more importantly, for choosing the Caribbean Resort & Villas! We're glad you enjoyed our central location and beautiful accommodations. Your feedback in regards to our pool rules enforcement is extremely important and is something our staff will take very seriously. We are always striving to improve our guests experience. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I wrote this letter to the hotel after calling to thank them as well

I would like to tell you that I had an issue at your hotel. But the truth is, I didn't! I have been coming to Myrtle Beach since I was 8 yrs old. My mom has been coming since she was 16. I now bring my wife and kids and have always stayed at the Dayton House, same floor, same room since I was 8. This was our first stay at your resort/hotel. To be honest I was nervous about staying at a new hotel. Everything from biking my stay and being assisted by Randy who was honestly fantastic and gave me his personal advise on a room that suited us (angled ocean front 3bedroom-1901) to arriving at 7am after a 17hr drive and your staff doing what they could to help my young family on a day that had 200 checking out and 176 checking in get into our room earlier than we would of if we waited, to Irene, my dear dear Irene our cleaning lady who always greeted us with a smile. Gave us what we needed and always made sure we were taken care of and asked how our day was going. I assure you I will alter my floor from the 19th for our next stay to have her as our maid! We had an issue with our AC but it was my fault, it was explained by your very patient and humble maintenance lady (short woman). We needed a new mattress in the queen bedroom. It was taken care of without delay. Every morning I woke up to my 15month old son, who I think was responsible for ensuring the sun rising, we would go over to your Starbucks and were greeted by friendly staff (blonde lady-late 30's). She was fantastic! The parking was great. Never had to circle around like I did at the Dayton house. Just found one. The rooms had all the kitchen utensils we needed to eat in. Great appliances and a well laid out kitchen. It was nice that our kids had their own room. The pool area with the staff on the slide were great with my kids who were nervous to go down a few times. The pool facilities were well maintained and my kids treated your sand cleaning foot station like a toy. :) your parking lot staff who assisted us with our carts were not only helpful, but hilarious!

We had to use a pack and play for our son. I think the only recommendation I would have would be a collapsible crib. But he managed.

I just got off the phone with Jordan after getting home to convey my families sincere enjoyment at your establishment. Please tell him as I want him to know he an his staff truly do a great job and made our stay a great memorable experience. Please advise the staff that I've mentioned and those that I may not of that they do an excellent job and are appreciated. Those that complain to your staff seem to me feel that they have the right to complain about anything because they are on vacation. I want you all to know that it was a pleasure to stay there and that though you may not hear it enough as I do from my experience where I work, you are appreciated.

Thank you again for a great family vacation!

J. S.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank FergusJS

Dear Fergus JS,

It was truly a pleasure to read the review of your first experience at the Caribbean Resort & Villas. Excellent customer-service is our number one priority and to know you were able to feel like 1901 was your "home away from home" is all we can ask for. Your compliments of the different staff members and departments will all be delivered and are certainly appreciated. Our entire management team was made aware of your phone call to Jordan upon check-out, just to say how much you enjoyed your vacation! We cannot express how refreshing that is. Our entire staff looks forward to welcoming you back to the Caribbean Resort in the near future.