Just came back from a week at staying at The Caribbean. This was our first visit to Myrtle Beach. I had booked a month ahead over the phone and had requested an ocean view room. When we arrived we were told our room would be in the Jamaican Tower. Unfortunately upon checking out the room it wasn't what we had expected. Not sure how you go to the other pools from this location-not very central. It would have been nice upon booking to have the towers explained to you and where they were booking you. I did some research before booking but looking on the internet is not the same as being there. The room was updated to some degree, but this tower is off to the side from the main complex and the unit itself is dated. We requested a change in rooms and the front desk staff and manager graciously accommodated us and moved us into the Dominican Tower. This location was perfect!!! Housekeeping all week long was outstanding. When we came back to the room in the afternoon the room had been cleaned. The Sea Captains House for breakfast was great and convenient. Loved having a Starbucks across the road with a nice seating area outside. The pools and lazy river were really nice and always had lots of seating by the pool. I would return to The Caribbean Resort. Thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach