My wife and I spent December 2012 and January and
February 2013 (90 days) in a (3) BR/(2) Bath condo
in the Cayman Tower at the Caribbean Resort & Villas.
The Cayman Tower is oceanfront.
The condo was immaculate when we arrived - the pillow-top mattresses on all beds were very comfortable. There was a king-size bed in the master oceanfront bedroom, a queen-size bed in a second bedroom and two double beds in the third bedroom. There were two full baths with a tub/shower combination.
The dining room table seated six comfortably. The living room furniture was also very comfortable. My wife really liked the all-stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen.
The indoor swimming pool, lazy river and two hot tubs were just the right temperature always.
The resort buildings and grounds are always well maintained and kept clean.
Front desk and housekeeping personnel were always very friendly and helpful.
Maggie, in the Front Office, treats winter guests like us as part of
her extended family and "went above and beyond" in planning
activities for us. We played miniature golf on Mondays - Bingo
on Tuesday evenings - "Dining with Friends" (she made
arrangements for our group at good local restaurants) on
Wednesdays - - boat races in the lazy river on Thursdays - -
and a potluck dinner in the new conference center every other
Perhaps one of the high points of our winter stay:
Maggie arranged a two-day trip to Savannah, GA
- - Jennifer also went along. Even though there
were (48) of us which can create problems there
weren't any "snags" the whole trip.
This was our fifth winter to spend three months at the Caribbean Resort/Cayman Tower.
We have a (3) month reservation there for next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach