Caribbean Resort And Villas
$345
$329
Hampton.com
$219
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$234
$285
$185
$207
$152
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$199
3,384 results
All reviewsdominican towerchelsea housesea captainacross the streetd'ann laddlazy riverocean frontgolf directorbedroom condomurphy bedgolf packagepool areagreat place to stayfull kitchenhot tubfamily vacationmain building
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The rooms were nice with a great ocean front view. It is a great location located centrally to all of the area activities. Just a few blocks to boardwalk on the beach and Margaritaville. This was my first time visiting the area and I found it to be a great off season value. I would not hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom K
Megan M, Front Office Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Tom K,

Thank you very much for choosing the Caribbean Resort for your first visit to the area. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife & I just returned home from 5 wonderful days in a one bedroom condo at the Caribbean. We are repeat customers and usually like to travel in the off season to avoid the traffic and lines at the restaurants. Even thought it was cold and sometimes rainy we had a great time using indoor hot tubs, lazy river, and pool. When the weather cleared we enjoyed strolling on the wide, wide beach. As always, the Caribbean has an efficient, friendly, and well trained staff and our room was very clean and comfortable. It is my understanding that all the one bedroom units will have new kitchen cabinets installed over the next couple of months. This is a welcomed upgrade and will serve to keep us coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan T

Dear Dan T,

I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review about the Caribbean Resort. You are correct that we are replacing the cabinets in the Dominican building and I can guarantee that you will be pleased with the outcome. One again that you for the review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

It's a kids paradise. The indoor heated. lazy river is just the right size for anyone old or young to enjoy. Complete with 2 hot tubs a main pool and a kiddie pool. Kids are supervised by their parents and well behaved. They have a nice kids zone play area as well. The outside pool area is seasonal and looks like a fun place too. We stayed in the Jamaican Room with the Ocean View. It's separated from the main hotel and nice. Your kids will have fun.
Nice size room. Coffee maker but no coffee. Bathroom has no exhaust fan, need I say more? Balcony has great view of Beach and Ocean. Room is only yards from Beach. GREAT Restaurants within walking distance. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Tim M

Dear Tim M,

Thank you very much for your great review! I am so pleased to hear that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you the other day and I am glad we found your lost item. I will be sure to address the issue with the coffee. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

What a great experience! This was our first visit to this hotel. We had a great experience. The price was fabulous for our King Suite Oceanfront room. Our room was extremely spacious with a king bed, full kitchen, pull out sofa bed, Murphy bed, and balcony. The rooms are separated, with the kitchen between them. Plenty of room for a family! I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Luv2TeachNC
Megan M, Front Office Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Luv2TeachNC,

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic review! I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make your stay an enjoyable one so thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

However, if you are just a tourist spending a week or a month at the beach.....
The Cayman Tower is great and I'd give it 5 stars except for some stuff that was annoying to me. The lazy river indoors has had a lot of sand in it since I arrived, yet they seem to keep the outside children's water park clean even though it is closed, as I see someone going over it every day. They spend money painting stuff here that doesn't need painting, but haven't upgraded the sleeper sofas, which have lost all their support in the cushions. They also have roaches. They have a beautiful outdoor heated pool, but evidently don't heat it in winter as some of their sister resorts do. I went down to use outdoor hot tub one evening and it wasn't working. It worked during the day and was working the next day, so they must have just shut it off. Yes, they do have a really nice indoor water area, but I like the fresh air and the indoor tubs are a little too hot, but when it is working, the outdoor one is just right.

The one bedroom units in the Dominican building are exactly like those at Compass Cove and other hotels in the area, very small counter space in kitchen, no dishwasher or washer and dryer, and no indoor corridors. This becomes significant for long term winter stays.

The senior activities program hasn't begun yet even though there are seniors here for the winter months. I guess 7 months to plan and get things ready isn't enough time. Golf comes first.

Also, it should be noted that if you want to spend the winter in an OF unit at Cayman Towers, I am told that it is impossible to make a reservation, even a year in advance. They take the people first who have stayed here since the building opened. Very ingrown place here for a newcomer, at least in the towers building.

Room Tip: Corner units are great. Angle units get no winter sun. Walls separating rooms from hallways are paper thin.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth K
Megan M, Front Office Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear Bear1122,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your past experience with us at the Caribbean Resort. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay. I will be sure to address these issues with the appropriate departments. We pride ourselves on great amenities, accommodations and customer service and I apologize that you felt this was not the case. We have plenty of ocean front three bedroom condos in the Cayman tower available for winter rentals. The only accommodation that we do not have available are the two bedroom units. I am very sorry if you were misinformed about our availability. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to make you next stay wonderful.