My wife and I spent December '10 and January & February '11 (90 days) in a
(2) BR/(2) Bath condo in the Cayman Tower.
The Cayman Tower is only a few years old.
This was our 3rd consecutive winter stay at the Caribbean - - our 8th winter in Myrtle Beach.
This hotel is located directly on the ocean front.
The condo was immaculate when we arrived - the pillow-top matresses on all beds were very comfortable, dining room table seated six comfortably. The living room furniture was also very comfortable. My wife really liked the all-stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen.
Althougth the parking deck is across the street we did not have any problems.
The indoor swimming pool, lazy river and two hot tubs were just the right temperature always.
Front desk and houskeeping personnel were always very friendly and helpful. Maintenance personnel responded very quickly the few times we needed something fixed.
This is the fourth Myrtle Beach hotel in which we have spent two or three winter months. All have been nice but there were shortcomings at each of the other three - - there were NO shortcomings at the Caribbean.
We have a (3) month reservation there for next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach