“Great practice course!”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great practice course!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had been to the driving range a few times & have my own clubs, but I'm just learning how to golf with my husband-- so we came here hoping that it would give me some decent practice. The courses were a lot of fun-- as an inexperienced golfer they were not too challenging, I actually didn't do bad. My husband and I played here twice during out trip this year. If you use the coupons found in coupon books, it's not all that expensive, and they give you a deal if you play in the morning and want to come back later. Also they give you a raincheck if rains. It rained the one time we played, but we just ducked under some trees until it stopped and kept playing. It wasn't too crowded when we went, so there weren't people standing there waiting for you to finish which was nice. I'd definitely recommend this for families with kids or people just starting out golf. We also visited the driving range here, it's a little pricey compared to what we pay at home in PA, but it's nice and well kept.

1 Thank nikkielynn07

Monroe, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Night Driving!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Come back every year and usually several nights during the week. They have a well lighted driving range and benches for those just wanting to sit and watch. It's nice to be able to practice at night when it's cooler.

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun driving range”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

While on vacation in myrtle beach we decided to take my son to the driving range for the first time. We found some coupons in the little vacation books and bought the large golf ball basket. The driving range was nice with a lot of room for everyone. Would definitely recommend as something to try.

Pickerington, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tons to like”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Been there many times, mostly as a golfer after 36holes on the Strand, big fun night golfing. Range is good. Staff very helpful.

Visited October 2012
oh
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Overpriced for February”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been fans of Cane Patch for years, but at the point, we think they have out priced themselves. For two people to play 9 holes, it costs $30......in February. We could have gone to an official golf course and played 18 holes for not too much more money! Especially during the winter months in the afternoon hours.

The course was ok.....lots of brown spots, plastic tee's broke off and uneven, wooden decking around tee area needs painted/repaired.

The staff is nice enough and we enjoyed ourselves, it just seemed like they have gotten greedy and should have more reasonable prices.

Visited February 2013