“Great Catering Service for our Wedding!”
Review of Murray's Savory & Sweets - CLOSED

Murray's Savory & Sweets
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We hired Murray & Mike to cater our wedding in Oct 2013. They did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend them for catering.
From the start, making plans for the wedding day food with Murray and Mike was an easy, seamless experience. We worked with Murray & Mike directly with the planning and they great guys to work with.
At our wedding the food was great. We had pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potato casserole, cold slaw, and more. And did I mentioned the Cupcakes?! They were delicious. The only thing I would have done differently would be to have gotten more cupcakes, because our guest were each eating 2-3 of them!
On the wedding day, guests commented multiple times on how nice the catering staff was. They were very helpful and went out of their way to make it a great day for us.
I am so happy how everything turned out thanks to Murray & Mikes. If you are looking for a caterer, they are your guys!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I ate here (at The Market Common) a few days ago and were very pleased. We ordered a Reuben and a Cuban Panini. Both were excellent, and HUGE!
The cafe is very small and can only seat about 10 people, so not a place for a private conversation, but the is wonderful.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food is okay..everything is cooked in a convection oven. Portions are small and it isn't cheap...might be better for just desserts.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We loved this little neighborhood breakfast nook! People eat outside at a table with their dog, or their friends,and people stop to say hello. We order the New Yorker, which is a bagel with smoked salmon and the works. Its the best Ive had, and Ive been to NYC!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Dropped in on Memorial Day for lunch, having driven by this establishment many times in the past. Ordered the Veggie Panini with a side of potato salad. The sandwich was perfectly prepared and very tasty; additionally, the potato salad, made with red bliss potatoes, was exceptional. I'll be back often, along with my wife and daughter.