“Family trip”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous. ...delicious. ..tasty....and everything else u want to call it. My breakfast was sooo good. We will come back here again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Best eggs benedict ever. My husband enjoyed his sweet potatoe pecan pancakes with cinnamon syrup. My sons waffle earned a double thumbs up. Friendly staff.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great place to eat breakfast. My son had the blueberry pancakes and he loved them. My husband had the eggs Benedict perfect amount of sauce. I had the buttermilk Pancakes and they were awesome. Wait staff was friendly. Would go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have 2 children in college at Coastal Carolina, so we visit Myrtle Beach often, and stumbled upon this place! I'm not a breakfast person but my husband is, they have both breakfast and lunch options available all day and they are tasty!! Great service, great food, and the crowd moves quickly. So this is a win-win for both my husband and I.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

So I don't know if it's really the new stop because it looks well established but to us it was our first breakfast there. We were looking for a new breakfast stop for our Myrtle Beach vacations. We have done the same three restaurants for years and years (talking since before I could drive)! We came across Eggs Up Grill and I am THRILLED we did. It's set back in a plaza so it's easy to miss unless you know it's there.

It's seat yourself on entering which I love. Especially when eating with our 6 and 4 year old.....we know what works best. We were very promptly greeted and asked for our drink selections. The menu is wonderful for breakfast. Selections from classic egg dishes, to egg sandwiches, pancakes,waffles, French toast, and home fry bowls. The kids menu is very slick - choose 3 from a menu of 10 for $5 and some change. The kids loves this.

The food is fantastic. The corn beef hash is home made and a must have if you are a fan. Not from a can....trust me! Everything was excellent and quick. We had to order more bacon because the kids loved it. The price was right too. I absolutely loved that they took the orders on their iPhones or iPods. Saved any entry errors right at the table.

This is our new breakfast favorite. With three days left on vacation we will surely visit again before we leave. Don't miss this one if you've never been there and are a breakfast fan!

1  Thank jrpeterson5