“It's good and that's no yolk!”
Review of Eggs Up Grill

Eggs Up Grill
Ranked #15 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our server was friendly and efficient. We enjoyed the atmosphere and people watching. They serve the food quickly as the server writes your request directly to the kitchen through WiFi. Corned beef hash is freshly cooked and delicious. We'll return.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Inexpensive, delicious, and the best customer service in town! You have to try the French toast and the Belgian waffles. And the grits! The staff are super friendly and service is quick and made to order. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I found this restaurant here on TA. So off we went. Are we happy we did! We arrived around 9:30am, Sunday. Got seated right away, but the place was pretty busy. Looking around we knew we made the right choice. 1st thing on the menu, corned beef hash, choice made. Hubby had eggs Benedict . Asked for poached eggs, and were amazed to be asked how we wanted them cooked! Soft? Med? Hard? Nice!
Juice and coffee were quick. We thought with the people in there it might be some time. Nope, 10 minutes maybe out comes our perfectly cooked breakfasts. My palate was delish! Hubby raved about his eggs. Wow, this in not just a strip mall diner. This place knows exactly what they are doing! And when I am wearing my " is my crack showing" t-shirt, I will tell everyone else.
Bravo

1  Thank Nicki61
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted as soon as we walked in, and offered menus. Our waitress took our beverage order which in turn was orange juice and coffee. I decided to order ribeye and eggs, and my husband ordered ribeye steak and eggs as well. I was able to order one pancake blueberry, and my husband ordered 2 buttermilk pancakes. The pancakes came out piping hot, although my pancake tasted powdery. Our food came out very quickly and once again was piping hot. The steak was great the eggs were perfect. We both ordered grilled rye bread although you were given a choice of over 7 kinds of bread. I will go back again, and just maybe not order blueberry pancakes. I did like the fact that you could order one pancake.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and great food. So few places do poached eggs (let alone do them well). This is certainly one of the better places to choose a healthier option, but if you want an old fashioned fry up they have that too! So many menu items, you'll definitely find something yummy.