“Loved it!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast here towards the end of our week in Myrtle Beach...wished we'd done it sooner. I had the pecan waffles and they were delicious. The waitress was so friendly and personable, like an old friend. It is a busy place, but the service is really great, and the prices are very reasonable. Great coffee too! We will definitely go back again!

1  Thank 2Koi4u

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food and service at this place was amazing. It is always crowded and a bit loud, but worth it! My husband and I liked it so much we went back the next day for more. I highly recommend the eggs benedict. Enjoy!

1  Thank heartofcourage1
Reviewed February 22, 2013

my husband found this place by looking up 'the best breakfast in myrtle beach". Well we were 100% not disapointed! We love this place like crazy!!! we are from PA and we are going to Myrtle Beach again this summer and one of the 1st things we were talking about was leaving extra early so we can get there for breakfast!!! Can't wait!!

2  Thank rebecca b
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The people here are very nice, food awesome. I came here 3 of my 5 days in Myrtle Beach. I had a different omelet every day with homefries & wheat toast. All were great. I sat at the counter, there is a flat screen TV with closed caption on. Can't wait to go back.

3  Thank lehooper
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here when we saw an "Egg Buck" at our hotel's brochure stand. My mom, sister, and I stopped in on our way down to the Orange Bowl.

Our server Stephanie was excellent. She made recommendations and we took her up on them. They substituted the Canadian bacon on my eggs Benedict for turkey bacon, which is hard to find for a picky eater such as myself. My sister's waffles were AMAZING! I'm not sure why they were different but they were delicious, light and fluffy.

The place even uses iPods to take orders to ensure accuracy and our order came out in no time. I highly recommend this place and will probably be going back on our way home.

-Dina, Chicago