“Good pizza, fun for the kids, loud and noisy”

Ultimate California Pizza Game Zone
Ranked #279 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving the Ultimate California Pizza menu with an arcade of over 60 interactive redemption and video games. Dine-in, Carry-out, and Delivery. Party rooms available. Open Daily at 11.
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to play in the arcade. Kids had fun playing, decent redemption center. Very loud and very crowded.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The kids wanted to go here on our last vacation, but I hadn't had time to check it out on TripAdvisor to see what others were saying. I didn't want to get stuck in an overpriced tourist trap. I finally relented this year, and wish we'd gone earlier! It is actually located where my favorite shop/restaurant was years ago, called Southern Market... so I was familiar with the building. They have done some really neat décor, and kept the very open feel. It isn't quiet, but isn't nearly as loud as one might expect. The games are fairly priced, and geared toward slightly older kids to adults. I did hear they had games for younger kids, but we didn't look for those. Game cards are purchased at the kiosk - so no need for carrying (losing!) cash. Big plus. If you want to reload, you just go back to the kiosk. Do watch for coupons in the local coupon books (you know, the ones outside every beachwear store, in hotel lobbies, etc.) for free $5 game card with certain food purchases. The service was really good. You can play first, or grab a table and eat first, or just do back and forth throughout your time there. That's what we did. Adults can sit and talk, drink, have appetizers, etc while the kids play, or they can play, too! My husband loved the games as much as my son did. Their food is REALLY good! Maybe I was just tired of seafood, but everything is very fresh, made to order, and a great value. Drinks come in a "to go" cup, so you can take it with you to finish in the car, use in your hotel or by the pool, etc. We had really fantastic service. Oh, let us not forget the prize area! I have to say, I have never seen such great prizes. We are used to the junky stuff everyone usually gives, and were pleasantly surprised at my son's haul! We will definitely be back here on our next trip - maybe more than once, since the food is so great. It's not often you can play, eat, and be out of the rain all in one place! I will be rating this as Excellent for special occasions, but keep in mind that I mean vacations, soccer banquets, etc - not Grandma and Grandpa's golden wedding anniversary!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I were vacationing in Myrtle Beach a couple of weeks ago, and we decided to give it a try for dinner one night. When we arrived, we were quickly seated but it did take several minutes for our waiter to make an appearance. We all wanted something different so we each picked out the smallest size pizzas (they are similar to individual size). I opted for the buffalo chicken and it was decent. I've had better, but no complaints. We also had an order of wings and they were good as well.

Our 6 year old daughter was eager to venture into the game room which we did after we finished our meal. Just know ahead of time that the games require you to purchase a card that you have to add money to it. The games range in price and some are as much as $2 per game and you swipe the card to play them. My daughter was fascinated by the bowling game so that's were most of our money went. It's a fun alternative if you end up with a rainy day in town and your family wants to get out and do something.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We like to call for take out from this establishment. Each time we come to Myrtle Beach there is one night that we just want to stay in our place. This is just down the street from the condo. The pizza is good. We enjoy the thin crust and ask for extra seasons (basil; pepper, etc. to add to the flavor and spice). This does have a game center, but our kids are older so that is not why we like going there.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We decided to go to UCP since it was so close to the hotel. The food was great but it was definately lacking in atmosphere and customer service. There weren't any windows you could see out of. We took our 3 year old and we asked for a booster for him. They sat us down, no kids menu. It took forever to get our drinks, food, bill, etc. The waitress had tables all over the place so she was running around the entire time. After I left a friend said there was a deal for games with your meal but we were never told any of that info nor was it on the table. We ended up not playing anythign because the meal took so long. I also got it confused with California Pizza Kitchen, note that they are not the same thing.