“Great food and Fun”

Ultimate California Pizza Game Zone
Ranked #286 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving the Ultimate California Pizza menu with an arcade of over 60 interactive redemption and video games. Dine-in, Carry-out, and Delivery. Party rooms available. Open Daily at 11.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We all loved the pizza! Great fun for kids (and adults)! The game card threw me off a little at first but once I figured it out, it was wayyyy easier than lugging coins or cash. The ticket counters were super easy and made getting your prizes much faster!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Since as an adult I would be PAYING for the meal, this was not an appeaing place. The music is soooo loud we had to leave, so I am not giving a reivew of the food, only the atmosphere.

Would not recommend for talking because it is impossible.

I don't know why any establishment caters to only young people...but this place definitely does. I would have pizza elsewhere so you can enjoy a good conversation.

Vaykay is a great time to sit and talk...not here.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I don't know what I can say that everyone doesn't already know. It amazes me how franchise/chain pizza places can even stay in business with UCP in the area?! The BEST ingredients, always screaming fresh! Unique creations on their menu and speedy delivery. No exaggeration - we eat it at least once per week. I would not recommend ANYONE ELSE for pizza.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Pizza was tasty just took a long time to get it.Was a little hard with two small children. Game zone staff was very friendly. Fun games and great prizes

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I'll start out with the good by saying the pizza was just absolutely fantastic. I got the cuban which had mustard instead of tomato sauce, mozzarella, pickles and bbq pork. It was incredibly delicious. My wife got the Hollywood (basically a meat lovers pizza) and she said it was very good. My kids got personal pizzas which they both enjoyed.

Now for the bad.... We were seated next to a window, the sun was glaring so I had to flip the blinds to block the sun. Upon doing so it revealed very dirty blinds. The blinds were covered with food and soda stains and another UN-identifiable substance. I don't want to guess at what the substance was but it was not pretty. They appeared not to have been cleaned in a LONG time. The waitress was very eager to take our order, coming to our table 3 times over a period of just a few minutes. Being our first time in this chain, I wanted to get a good look at the menu, after the third time I told her I'd be ready in just 1 more minute... at this point I don't know if she just got really busy or what but she didn't come back to take our order for about 15 minutes.

They also have an arcade room on site. We had a good time in the arcade. They have your typical ticket dispensing games.. also had a few claw machine games and a kids mini-bowling alley, this was my first time seeing one of those.

There is another location in barefoot landing which has good reviews. I wouldn't mind having their pizza again but I doubt I'd return to this location, I would probably have to try out the barefoot landing location.

Simply because of the uncleanliness with the blinds I have to give this review a "poor" - it is definitely below average to see this. My thought is if they don't clean what you can see, imagine the areas you can't see.