“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
O Fallon, MO
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2007

This was such a wonderful hotel. The beds were very comfortable, the kitchen was stocked with everything you need to cook. We had the family suite with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was very spacious and the location was outstanding. The views were excellent. This hotel was very clean and quiet. I loved the access to the beach and the pools. The breakfast each morning had a good variety and they changed the items each day. I would highly recommend this hotel to ANYONE who takes a trip to Myrtle Beach. I know I will stay here each and every time I come back.

• Liked — The Location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank metgirl6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (568)
  • Arabic first
Sterling Heights, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

This is a fantastic property- one of the nicest I've visited.

First of all, it's clean. Very clean. There's no sign of mold in the bathroom, the furniture was free of nicks and bumps and the maid service did a thorough job.

Next, the room itself. I was in a double queen, and it was a nice size with what I'd consider a larger bathroom. The hotel provided toiletries, and patrons could pick up a free USA Today in the lobby. The beds were extremely comfortable; probably the best I've ever seen in a hotel.

The hotel property itself had some nice amenities. There are four pools, including a small wave pool. There's also a jacuzzi. It's just a short walk to the ocean, which is nice. There's also a well kept, very pretty lobby area where breakfast is served every morning. Off the breakfast/lobby area is a small room with high speed internet. There's also a very small area where guests can buy a variety of essentials.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful- in fact, they went out of their way to make the experience pleasant for all of their guests. Indeed, they were some of the nicest hotel employees I've met.

Finally, the clientele. I visited in late June and expected the hotel to be filled with teenagers and young children. There were children in the building, but they weren't the majority of the guests. And those children that were staying at the hotel were, for the most part, well behaved.

There's no real downside to this property. The exercise room is a bit small, but that was insignificant compared to the great staff, great location and the beautiful room.

• Liked — the view
  • Disliked — small exercise room
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
5 Thank shibumi13
Norfolk, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2007

This was my second year staying here. I took my four grandkids and my daughter down with me. We booked a two bedroom oceanfront suite, it was more than enough room for all six of us. We needed more towels--they were brought up immediately, as well as more pillows. The staff was so pleasant and friendly. We got there early and our room was ready, which was a plus. The kids enjoyed the pools and the hot breakfast each morning saved me money with four growing boys! I will definitely be returning next year.

Stayed June 2007
4 Thank ilandgyrl
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2007

We stayed here 4 years ago, and after this trip, when we come back, I know we would stay here again.
We are Hampton Inn fans to begin with. They have never let us down in all our travels.
The Hampton Inn MB oceanfront is immaculate, friendly, perfectly located, and the beach in back of the hotel is beautifully kept.
The rooms well maintained, and bright. The desk friendly, and the FREE breakfast enjoyable. The rocking chairs on the balcony wonderful.
The pool was clean and heated.
The guests were friendly and courteous.
The rating of Trip Advisor is #1 for good reason.
There are ...No complaints!

• Liked — Clean friendly
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Spyrogram
Winston Salem, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2007

I stayed at this hotel Memorial day weekend, it was crowded and noisy outside but once you enter the lobby of the hotel you feel the tranquility. The room was clean, and the view was awesome, I felt like I was in paradise amongst a bunch of "wild hogs" :-) ....They have a clean pool and very relaxing hot tub, as well as easy access to the beach. The only thing this place was missing was room service. I will stay here again, as I was very pleased.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
7 Thank luke137
Charlocce NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2007

We have just returned from a week end at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Ocean Front in Myrtle Beach SC. May 5th -May 7th. It was our first time their and we were celebrateing my boyfriends birthday..... We were very very pleased with this hotel. Customer service was great. We were greated with a smile and check in went smooth. the lobby was pretty. The breakfast was delightful. We stayed on the 6 floor with an oceanfront view. How romantic it was to sit in the beautiful rocking chairs looking out at the ocean (AWESOME.) Our room was very clean and so was the restroom.. The decor was also nice. I'm glad that i read the reviews on this hotel. We decided that when we come back this is where we would stay.

• Liked — Ocean Front View
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
11 Thank Godsangle48
Concord, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2007

My family of 5 (kids age 10 to 2) and I went here the last week of April. I did a lot of checking and researching prior to booking, and although it wasn't cheap, I decided to heed the advice given on TripAdvisor, spend the extra money and hope for the best. What we found was everything and more than we could expect from an oceanfront stay. The room was near perfect (one lightbulb out) and huge for our family. The kitchenette is what we look for to enjoy eating in when possible as it is convenient and saves money. Great view. Awesome pools/lazy river/sauna.....Pools were heated pefectly. I just can't say enough about staying here. Great breakfast......Whether you are booking for a stay w/kids or business or as a couple, feel safe in choosing this hotel. I will be back next year, and I'll book at no other hotel in Myrtle Beach. It was well worth the extra money.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family