Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront
$258
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$179
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
$207
$155
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Orbitz.com
3,081 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbunk bedsbath suitethe breakfast arealazy riversfree breakfastnorth toweryogurthot breakfastpool areaoverlooking the oceanevery morningcommon areasoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Loved it! Clean, very nice rooms. Food was great! Friendly staff gave us immediate assistance when jelly fish stung my daughter.

Overall = 6 stars in my book.

Reviewed August 29, 2010

I recently stayed at another hotel instead of the Hampton just to save a little money. That will never happen again. The Hampton Inn is worth every pretty penny and I'll never stray again! I wish hotels were like this everywhere: sparkling clean and fresh smelling, elegant, friendly, awesome beach views, and the best free breakfast ever! All other hotels are pretty much ruined for me.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank prh86
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Arrived on the 15th of August and booked for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom/2bathroom suite. We loved it so much that we extended for one night. This was our 15th trip to Myrtle Beach and have tried numerous hotels and I have finally found the one that I will return to. The staff, room, pools etc were wonderful. Breakfast has hot and cold food and yes, if you go to breakfast at the busiest times it might be hard to find a place to sit. So get up a little earlier and beat the crowds and sit by the windows and look out to the beach. They have 2 lazy rivers, kiddle pool (that starts at 6") and a regular pool outside. Under cover they also have pools if you wish to stay out of the sun. It is a very short walk to the beach. You do have to go up to the lobby to use the restroom. Why? Because when the hotel was built the new rules regulate that the restroom have to be up higher because of the possibility of hurricane damage. I wondered and had to ask. Everyone that we talked to (staff) was always very pleasant and helpful. We can't wait to go back next year. One last note, visit the lobby around 4 p.m. and enjoy the cookies.

1  Thank sapper307
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We traveled in to Myrtle Beach with a larger group and I can tell you that this hotel was truly a class act. Every room was clean an comfortable and the staff was extremely professional and courteous. I cannot think of one thing that was short of fantastic. I will definitely be staying here again, and recommending the Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront to anyone I know. Thank you for a great weekend!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay 8/15-8/19. As noted by many, the hotel is very clean, in a convenient location to most attractions and the beach is beautiful. Breakfast very good, assorted cold choices and very good hot choices as well. 24 hour coffee bar, plenty of parking. One recent review could have been written by me, but I will also comment as well:
Suggestions: Breakfast very good, but definitely need more seating. The hotel was sold out while we were there and yes, there was no place to sit during peak breakfast hours. There is definitely more room for tables while keeping the appearance of the rooms asthetically pleasing! The suggestion of a bathroom near the pools was one we made
(to ourselves!) numerous times during our stay. To trudge dripping wet to the lobby isn't fun. A clock near the pool area would be helpful as well as there is none. A pool bar for beverages would be nice as well. A simple recommendation, a mat of some sort near the coffee bar in the lobby. The wood floor frequently was very wet from dripping pool goers getting more coffee .
Our issues: The morning after our arrival, we ate breakfast and went to the beach. Upon our return at 3pm, the room still wasn't cleaned and we already used the towels the prior night for showers after arriving. The housekeeping cart was in the hallway (where it was when we left in the AM) but no housekeeper was seen. 2 calls to the desk and about an hour later the housekeeper and a supervisor arrived to clean the room. According to the supervisor, there were "many checkouts" that day and first priority is given to those rooms. While I understand this, if one area of the hotel had many checkouts, wouldn't that be identified earlier and shouldn't that housekeeper recieve help? That was a poor management response as far as I was concerned. A major positive though was that the supervisor asked what time we would like our room cleaned during our stay, and they accomodated us on all the other days. That was an excellent response to this issue.
Our room, while clean, is showing signs of wear. Our exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work(reported to the housekeeping supv, when she came, never repaired during our stay), the stopper for the tub was broken and lying on the side of the tub. One corner of the shower wall at the tile line was beginning to darken (mildew?) and wall paper in the bathroom was begining to peel (maybe because of the broken fan and the humidity in the room ?).
Overall a very good stay, would stay again and would recommend to friends.