The Hampton Inn & Suites is a fantastic value, especially if you’re traveling with more than two people. Three of us stayed in a spacious, oceanfront, two-bedroom, two-bath suite. The master bedroom has a sliding glass door that opens directly towards the ocean; it is wonderful to catch the sounds of the ocean and fresh breezes throughout the night. The master bedroom has a king bed, it’s own bathroom, TV, clock radio, and computer access. The second bedroom has a queen bed, two bunk beds, a closet, a CD player, TV, Play Station, clock radio and window. The second bathroom is off of the living area, which has a couch, closet, chair/ottoman, and an oceanfront balcony with rocking chairs. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator with icemaker, stovetop, sink, toaster, coffee maker, and a breakfast bar for four. You can ask for adjoining suites if traveling with a larger group.
The hotel offers a delightful breakfast that includes hot items and plentiful fruit, cereal, juice… Everyone in the family is sure to find favorite breakfast items. The hotel is well kept and well managed. The pool area offers two pools, two lazy rivers, and a hot tub. Two of the four pools and the hot tub are located under a deck, for those less tolerant of the sun. The pool area opens to a grassy area that has plenty of sun chairs, a couple of hammocks, and a wooden play set; a gate offers direct beach access (the beach is wide and clean) with lifeguard. You’re sure to love the Hampton Inn & Suites at Myrtle Beach! We can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn