This was our first time to Myrtle Beach. Our stay here was absolutely perfect!!
We were a little hesitant staying here only because we typically stay at a Homewood Suite property because of the size of our family - six of us. However, after exploring other options at the beach we decided to stay here - king size bedroom - bunk bed and double bed bedroom and a pullout couch. We also had a full size kitchen area with everyting except an oven. We were pleasantly surprised and had plenty of room.
We had a oceanfront view with a balcony that we all enjoyed. Our room overlooked one of the lazy rivers and had a beautiful view of the beach. This was a huge selling point and one of the reasons we will come back to this property.
There were kid activities offered during the time we stayed, although I didn't have young ones with me, I thought it was a selling point for families to come. The activities involved things at their pool, movies, and even miniature golf at a local course. We were impressed.
The common areas in this hotel were bright and plenty of space where the kids could do a puzzle and play their card games.
The breakfast area was large and always busy. However, although busy we always had a place to sit for breakfast. Great breakfast selections.
My son took advantage of the fitness room but he told me that this room needed to be upgraded. There was NO air conditioning and minimal machine choices.
The lazy rivers, children's pool, outdoor pool, indoor pool and hottub were clean and again another one of the reasons for our return. Since this was our first time using a lazy river, I was a bit disappointed over the usage of this relaxing fun concept with children running around it and playing tag. As a mother of five children.....I often wondered where the parents were. These children would push up against us....some instances push my son on his float. I wondered if one of the lazy rivers could be for kids...the other for adults. The other recommendation would be for any update to the floats. I'm not a terribly large person and yet sitting in one of these tubes was challenging at best. I had to sit on top of the tube rather than sit down in the tube.....not very comfortable. Minor details.....I know.
Our family is looking forward to staying here again next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn