I have stayed in Hamptons before and don't expect much. They are not bad, just not great. Thios Hampton was GREAT! It is right on the beach and the beach is nice and wide. The lobby is great. For all you moms who want to escape the craziness of the room for a bit, find a great couch to curl up and read a great book, this is your hotel! Several nice little spots to hang out.
The rooms were spacious and clean. We had a corner room and the layout was very nice.Try to get a corner such as 242, 342. You weren't right on top of each other. If you get a low floor you still have a great view and you can park on the same floor as your room and walk right in. Every staff person we dealt with were just over the top nice. I saw a couple of comments about the area and it is true, there isn't much in walking distance HOWEVER I am not sure I would let my kids walk any where in Myrtle Beach by themselves. We were there for a baseball tourney but it was also Spring Break. Seemed like a pretty rowdy and questionable crowd at times. If we were staying right by the boardwalk I would not let them go there alone. So, yes, everything is a drive from this hotel but parking was easy everywhere we went. The breakfast was nice and again the lobby and eating area was very spacious and we enjoyed nice sit down, unhurried breakfasts. Also they had coffee and tea available all day. Nice touch.
The pool area was nice. When we were there it was COLD but I still saw a fair amount of kids swimming.
This hotel had a very nice pool side Easter service which I thought was very nice.
I can't say I love Myrtle Beach but if we were to return this is where we would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Otel, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn