We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and reserved an oceanfront, penthouse suite complete with a fireplace and 2 balconies. Didn't need the two bedrooms but having the second bathroom was nice. We spent three nights. Our suite had a full kitchen so even though we ate out for our meals, we still used the frig for milk for the coffee and ice cream in the freezer. The balcony on the 14th floor gave us great views up and down the beach. The bed and bathrooms were very nice and very clean. We did have an easy chair that was comfortable but the couch was a sleeper-sofa and pretty hard but not awful. Since it was cold (and rainy for almost 2 days), the fireplace was really neat. It's natural gas and gave off great heat and a romantic feel to the room. The TVs were all pretty new flat screens and the channel selection was good. Both bedrooms had DVD players with game controllers. We did have some trouble finding the entrance - it's through the parking garage. I recommended that they hang a "Registration" sign over the entrance to the garage so you know how to get in. We had to finally call and ask. We had no problems with Andrew at the front desk as mentioned in another review. All the staff we encountered were pleasant and friendly. I can't say the breakfast was outstanding. Don't get the french toast - it's hard. Make a fresh waffle instead. The scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and home fries were all good, though. And of course there's the cold cereal, toast, muffins and fruit which you'd expect. Having said that, we still were both able to create a breakfast that we liked and kept us going till lunch. Because of the time of year, we didn't use the lazy rivers or outside facilites but the whole layout looks good. Access to the beach is quick and there's plenty of beach to walk along. There is a 4 level parking garage, 3 inside levels and one uncovered on top. It's nice to be inside out of the weather, but the garage is a little close and you have to be really careful while parking. We have a Murano and I did see bigger SUVs in there, but I'd have been more comfortable parking my Corolla. All in all, we had a great anniversary trip and enjoyed ourselves very much. I would recommend this Hampton Inn without reservation and would love to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Otel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn