Stayed here with my wife in late November, 2012. I LOVE THIS HOTEL and am starting to really love Hampton Inn as a brand. Checkin was efficient and quick. Hotel staff were always friendly. Bed was incredibly comfortable. Extra pillows were a nice touch. This hotel is located right on the beach south of the Boardwalk. Nice balcony with great beach and ocean views. Balcony is also very conveniently set up so it blocks the wind when its windy so you can sit in the sun and still be warm. You can watch the sunrise from your balcony of the breakfast dining room or the gym.
Nice bathroom, good pressure in shower. Desk could use power strip on top of desk so guests do not have to climb under the desk to plug in. clock radio, flat screen TV, iron and ironing board in room. Rack to keep you suitcase off the floor. Hotel was VERY clean throughout from the pools to the hallways to the breakfast area to the rooms.
Was able to walk to the Boardwalk from the hotel.
Breakfast is a real treat and staff bends over backwards to be sure guests get anything they want.
Fresh fruit daily, oatmeal with cinnamon, almonds and other toppings, eggs, bacon or ham, waffles, milk, juice, coffee, tea, danish, breads and muffins and on and on.
The gym is not huge but it has 2 treadmills, one elliptical, a bike, a weight machine. The cleansing wipes to wipe down the machines after use is a GREAT touch I wish my gym at home would adopt. Water and cups available in the gym as is a large screen TV and remote. You can also view the beach from the gym - very nice!
This hotel gets an A+++ Stay here and you won't be dissatisfied. We we considering staying at the Marriott (beachfront at the Dunes), but that is away from everything and charges extra for internet, parking, breakfast - all of which are complimentary at Hampton Inn. It adds up especially if you are stay more than day or two.
We did have trouble at one point with our swipe card opening the door. I informed front desk and almost instantaneously the service man was there and changed the batteries in the door lock and the problem was resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn