“We Recommend This Hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront
Ranked #7 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family reserved two King Suite rooms July 5-12. We stayed in the North Tower (with 3 elevators) and had little to no wait for a ride. Clean, affordable with free breakfast, coffee and cookies in the lobby, FREE parking and best of all, the awesome ocean view! A bit of a drive to the main attractions (broadway at the beach, barefoot landing) but manageable. We found a new favorite area near the airport....market commons! We are tennis players and the public courts were very close by. Pools galore for the kids with direct beachfront access. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank joalexajeff

Reviewed July 25, 2011

My wife and I along with our 11 month old daughter stayed at this hotel from July 22nd to July 24th. We met our relatives who also had 2 small children. This hotel was everything we could have asked for. It is a great place for family hands down. The way the pools were located along with it being right on the water was a perfect mix for everyone in our party. 4 out of the 9 pools are covered, so the little ones could still play in the water with out the worry of getting sun burned.

The breakfast in the morning was a nice freebie. Typical continental with the exception of make your own waffles, plus eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and also hash brown.

We stayed in the South tower which is older than the the newer North tower, but we couldn't tell. Everything in the room was fine.

There is not a restaurant on site. That is really the only downfall. We didn't really need one, but would have been nice for a nice quick meal without having to leave the hotel.

Overall the hotel is great. There is a reason it is rated so high thru trip advisor. We would come back in a heart beat to this hotel. If you are looking for a family friendly hotel, good rates, and great customer service, then you won't be disappointed in this hotel.

2  Thank ineedt0travel
Reviewed July 23, 2011

This was our families first visit to Myrtle Beach, I picked this hotel from the ratings on Trip Advisor, and I am glad I did. I originally booked the Coral Beach but when I saw the reviews I canceled. What an unbelievable hotel, there is not one thing I can complain about. Check in was simple, the room was like new!! Not a speck of dirt, hair or sand, I came prepared with my own cleaning supplies (something I always do) I was speechless with how well kept the room was, I even called down to ask if it was a new room. The cleaning staff were on top of things, always right there when you needed them. The staff was kind and friendly and always had a nice word. The General Manager Tom Moore, was wonderful, my husband and I wanted to meet him personally to tell him how outstanding the hotel was, he was very appreciative. The free breakfast was delicious and there was plenty, they kept the buffet fully stocked. Plenty of seating and the lobby is decorated beautifully. We will be back next summer!!! We had the King Oceanfront Suite, the view was breathtaking!!!

2  Thank jamsielou
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We have been coming to Myrtle Beach for 20 plus years and this is the best Oceanfront hotel we have ever stayed at. The decor, cleanliness, and service are just not found in beachfront hotels. It is a bit pricey when compared to what you would pay at a condo.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank DaveP512
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I was upset at check-in because they did not give me an oceanfront view as I had requested. However, the hotel was clean, staff was pleasant and free breakfast was great!! We had issues with the sliding door and refrigerator. The issues were quickly and efficiently resolved. This hotel would be great for families of all ages. I liked how the hotel was not near the chaos (at the boardwalk) but still close to all the attractions. The stay ended with a discount in price for giving me a side view instead of an oceanfront view. I would DEFINITELY return. I think this is be the hotel on Ocean Boulevard.

1  Thank TheCalderons
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I've been visiting Myrtle Beach for a very long time now and stayed in a lot of different places, the Hampton Inn Oceanfront is the best place to stay in the Myrtle Beach area. Always very clean, nice rooms, friendly staff, nice pools, and a good breakfast. Trust me on this one, it's the cleanest hotel in the Myrtle Beach area.

3  Thank wendyeboone
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Good hotel right on the beach.
Muliple swimming pools including some for kids.
Good free breakfast.