This is just the most wonderful stay that we could have hoped for. My husband and I stayed in one of the oceanfront rooms and we were so happy to have such a clean room. We did have one issue with the tub draining slowly, but they sent one of their maintenance crew, Thomas, up to fix it. He was so very helpful. He fixed the tub quickly, was so courteous and told us several places to visit while we were in town. He informed us of the Skywheel just opening and the beautiful boardwalk where we enjoyed a beautiful stroll. Thomas also offered assistance to my husband to bring the remaining items from the car, when we refused, he was still helpful in getting a luggage cart for us and returned it for us after he finished with the tub. As he was leaving, he noticed that I was having trouble opening the sliding door and helped to open it for me, having arthritis those buttons sometimes give me trouble. Thomas returned a few minutes later when we called down to let the front desk know that the remote wasn't working. He came prepared with fresh batteries and another remote just in case. After putting the fresh batteries in and reprogramming the original remote, we were set for the rest of our vacation! We enjoyed our breakfast on the balcony rockers, watching the sun rise over the ocean. The food was always fresh and the ladies were nice and never seemed to slow down as they continued to refresh the items. Front desk seemed to get us checked in rather quickly which we appreciated after our drive in. The pools and hot tubs seemed to be very well cared for and the path to the beach is well maintained.
On the last morning of our stay, as we came back from our early morning walk, we were able to speak to Thomas one last time before we left while he was maintaining the pool area. The sincerity in his asking us to return and thanking us for staying with the "Hampton Family", made us feel as if we were truly appreciated for staying here. We have never felt so welcomed at any other of the places we have stayed during our vacations to the beach.
The next time that we are ready to get away from home, we have certainly found the perfect place to get away to. We only hope that Thomas is still here when we return. What a fantastic vacation! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn