“Once again, Excellent!”

Ranked #30 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Columbia, SC
“Once again, Excellent!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had reviewed this hotel earlier in (July) 2012 and I wanted to review it again, just to show how consistent it is. We had such a good stay in July that we stayed again in December and it did not disappoint!

An added feature that I loved was there is a USB slot beside the power outlet on the base of the lamp on the nightstand to charge your phone/iPod, etc. Nice touch!

This is our go-to hotel in Myrtle Beach; the cleanliness, soft bed, nice staff, good breakfast, and good location keep us coming back. Good job! We will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed March 8, 2013

In town for 2 days for business. Hotel is convenient to my location. Plenty of places to eat and shop for wife and daughter. Very clean. Staff courteous and helpful. Check in was quick even though there was an issue on my end that could not be resolved until the next day. Breakfast area was very nice and I was able to work in the area some after hours.
I would highly recommend this to anyone going to MYR that does not want to be on the water.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This location was very clean, staff was efficient and beds were comfortable! We had an overnite stay with a visit to the CCU campus in the morning. Location is very convient to Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach. As expected, the room was immaculate and the bed linens truly cozy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
IL
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here to do a college visit to Coastal Carolina. Great location for this purpose. Located across the street from Tanger outlets!!!. Many restaurants located close to the hotel from fast food to sit down restaurants. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel at 11pm and was greeted by a friendly desk clerk. The room was clean and spacious. I had trouble regulating the temperature in the room. I like a cool room but I could not get the room cool enough for me. Overall a very good experience. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013
Zebulon, North Carolina
Reviewed January 27, 2013

in town on business chose location because near my sales calls. rooms good size and fairly quiet. across street from outlet mall. breakfast was below par from what I am use too from hamptons. staff was very helpful. the lobby area still under repairs the floor has been done over twice I heard and still problems with the tiles. if u want to be near beach there are better places. the 501 hwy in front of hotel very busy which was a shock since I was here in jan.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This Hampton Inn is awesome. The staff make it a point to call me by name and they greet me every time I walk by the desk. They are friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. Recently they began a rennovation of their lobby and breakfast area, and it looks terrific and is a very inviting, comfortable space. Breakfast is only "average," but the area is always well stocked and clean. I stay there every time I visit the beach, which I frequently do for business puposes.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Northwood
Staybridge Suites
Staybridge Suites
#66 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West? Share your experiences!