Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $45.00
from $174.90
from $56.42
More Info
All reviews private lesson learning how super fun awesome experience a lot of fun jacks instructor waves surfed blast kayak beginners session shore
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Our two 20 year old girls and our 16 year old boy had a blast and can't wait to do ir again! Great instructor with great instructions allowed our kids to have s blast!! Thank you Jack!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Jack H, Owner at Jack's Surf Lessons and Board Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you had such a great time with us, Maria.

We look forward to seeing you again! :)

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Definitely recommend for individual or a group. Reasonably priced and well worth it. The guy running the stand was really helpful. I would definitely do this again.

Date of experience: August 2016
Jack H, Owner at Jack's Surf Lessons and Board Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

That’s great to hear guys, we are stoked you had a blast. Y’all did a great job and i’m glad everything ran smoothly for you. Come back and see us soon, enjoy your summer!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did the sunrise kayak tour. It was absolutely beautiful. Jack tailored the event to my ability so it was fun for us.
Jack knew a lot about the area and showed us a lot.
It was a great experience and we will certainly do it again next vacation

1  Thank James W

Awesome guys! We are pumped you had a blast on the tour. Thanks for showing us some love and we hope to see you out there again. Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

I went for a private 2 hour lesson never surfing before, and came out feeling like I could go surfing u.s.a.! My instructor, Lance, was an awesome guy and was easy to understand and learn from. Definitely worth the money, and I recommend the 2 hour session, lots more time i got to spend learning to catch my own waves and get comfortable on the water. I will definitely come back next year and rent a board! 5 stars for Jacks!

Date of experience: August 2016

That’s great to hear! We are glad you had a blast and were able to unforgettable memories. You were fantastic out there and caugh a lot of good waves. Thanks so much for coming out and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

I scheduled my two 15yr old boys and husband the 2 hr surfing lesson. They enjoyed every minute of it! Not only was it reasonably priced but the instructor Johnny and Jack were so friendly, very professional and upbeat. All 3 got up on their boards and are hooked on surfing now. Well worth the money and time that we spent there. Would definitely recommend, the resort concierge actually overheard us talking about it and asked us where we went and said she's going to take her kids there now also.

Date of experience: August 2016

That’s amazing, thanks so much for spreading the love. We are pumped y’all got to enjoy the stoke of catching some waves. Y’all did great out there, thanks for coming out and have a blast.