I am more of a fan of Hiltons and Marriotts, but we stayed here this time. It is a bit out of the way, looks like they tried to build up this area, and it hasn't worked out too well. You can't really walk to anything, but it is just a very short drive to get to restaurants, Broadway on the Beach, the mall, ect. It was very clean, I would compare it to a skimped down Residence Inn, but you get what you pay for, and if you want that, you will pay at least 50% more. If you want something very affordable and decent size, this is great. Even though the area doesn't have much, you will feel very safe at this hotel. In the evening, they have a manager's reception, the food was eh, but it was free, they had hotdogs (the kids enjoyed those), and veggies and chips. The veggies weren't that great, but they also have sodas and water for the kids and beer and wine for the adults, free of charge. I was impressed with teh breakfast spread, they had a lot of choices, no sous chef or anything like that, but delicious grits, bagels, ect. They also have waffles you can make and eggs, ect. Overall, the place was fine if you are looking for an affordable place. Clean and safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Myrtle Beach - West Enjoy the convenient location to all of the best attractions of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina at the Staybridge Suites® Myrtle Beach-Fantasy Harbour hotel. Guests are within reach of everything this popular resort town has to offer and just a short distance from the airport that the hotel provides complimentary shuttle services for. Your accommodations are in the center of it all. You'll love enjoying our complimentary, hot breakfast before strolling along the Boardwalk while shopping for souvenirs. Minutes from the hotel's site, Myrtle Beach offers surfing and swimming opportunities along with excellent sunbathing and picnic spots. After a long day in the sun, you can return to the hotel's welcoming suites. Myrtle Beach is teeming with business and corporate travelers enjoy amenities that ensure convenience. Free wired and wireless Internet access and a 24-hour Business Center help you stay productive. The convention center and universities like Coastal Carolina University are a short drive away. When you're looking for Myrtle Beach accommodations, look no further than this well-equipped hotel. The refreshing outdoor pool and well-equipped Fitness Center are some of the extras that help make your stay more memorable. Be sure to stop by the Pantry for snacks before heading down to the sports court, outdoor pool and courtyard. We invite you to "Get Comfortable" and call this hotel home on your next beach visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Myrtle Beach - Fantasy Harbour Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Staybridge Suites