“Great Hotel”

Ranked #76 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

this was my second stay here at the Best Western Plus. This hotel is one of my favorites because it is new and extremely clean. The staff was very hospitable and the location is great. Definetly on my list for another stay in the near future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was a nice surprise, updated room quite and clean. breakfast in the morning was as good as most who offer it free.The price was second to none as we viewed a few along the kings hwy and found most to be very low quality. The fridge was on & off but keep drinks cool and the micro was small so a standard bag of popcorn had to be popped down in the lobby

Room Tip: A sleeper of a motel
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank D C
Greer, South Carolina, Usa
Reviewed April 30, 2013

great great great......only problem i had was the wifi. was given the code, but evidently couldnt get it right because couldnt read it properly.. the print was hardly visible for lack of ink.. review would have been 100% if we could have been able to read the code. i and my wife tried to make out what it was but to no avail. i know i could have gone back to the desk for another one readable but we wernt in the room much anyway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPMBH, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Myrtle Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you very much. I am sorry the wifi wasn't working for you. If I had known, I would have personally tried to get you connected. We are happy we were able to make your visit to Myrtle Beach a pleasurable experience. See you next time!
Vestal, New York
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed there for 2 days. Rooms were extremely clean. Enjoyed the breakfast. Perfect location to beach and everything. Had 2 kids and they were very happy as well. Was within walking distance of great restaurants and very close to stores, beach, etc.

Room Tip: Seems all rooms are great - not sure it matters which room you end up with.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is my second stay at the Best Western Myrtle Beach and when I was making my reservation I noticed a couple of reviews here that complained about "dank" smells and I got worried that one of my favorite Hotels had slipped in standards. I think they must have this location confused with another property. I was thrilled to discover that not only were there no problems with odor but the staff was as friendly as I remembered! The hotel manager even remembered me from my last stay.

The Complimentary Breakfast was wonderful- make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, apples, pastries, great coffee- such a great way to the start the day. (Sorry my pic as taken after the food was cleared) I really do love this hotel. Even the little touches in decor make a big difference- I'm a sucker for cool mosaics! The fitness room is basic but better than any I've seen at similar hotels. Wifi was free and fast. Housekeeping was efficient and kind. I forgot to put my do not disturb sign out and the woman knocked very politely in case I was sleeping.

This is not a beach front location but I come here for work so I can make the 5 minute drive and get my ocean time in. Kroger's, McDonald's, Calabash Restaurants and a Comedy Club all in walking distance. Ooh and Jimmyz Hibachi delivers! See you next time Best Western!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Patricia V
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I were very happy with our brief stay at the Best Western. The rooms were very, very clean and the furnishings were modern. We were given a room where we wanted to stay and Regina and her staff were courteous and very helpful. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Everything we wanted to see and do was conveniently located. I will stay there again and highly recommend It.

Room Tip: We chose a first floor room. Luggage carriers and an elevator are available.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple