“extremely entertaining”
Review of The Marvelous Wonderettes - CLOSED

The Marvelous Wonderettes
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: The Marvelous Wonderettes is an off Broadway hit that takes you back to 1958 where you will meet four girls at their Springfield High School Prom with hopes and dreams as big as their crinoline skirts! As we learn about their lives and loves, the girls perform classics from the 50’s and 60’s! You’ll continue the fun after intermission at their 10 year high school reunion! Hilarious and great for families of all ages!
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I had no idea what to expect, but my husband and I were totally enthralled by a great performance by four very talented young women. I have performed in a lot of amateur productions in my hometown, and I have seen many other amateur as well as professional productions, but this was no amateur show. It was well worth the time and money, and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Just getting back to our condo after being entertained by the Marvelous Wonderettes. We really had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the show. These four women can really put on a well choreographed show that brings back memories of the 50’s and gave us a chance to reminisce some of the well known oldies of that era. I would highly recommend this show for all ages! These four ladies really know how to put on a great show that will leave you wanting to come back for more. KUDO’S TO ALL THE CAST!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

On Oct. 28th, my wife, daughter and two granddaughters (8 & 11) attended the show on my 64th birthday... and not knowing anything about the show itself, I was pleasantly surprised. With the show taking place at a '50's high school prom, it brought back a flood of great memories for my wife & I, who attended high school together way back when. The music was special, the performers were the best in town and I have never laughed so much... except for when I was selected to join the cast on stage, and then I was terrified - but enjoyed the experience thoroughly. The grandgirls were amazed. I spent a lot of the evening watching them watch the performers. They were mezmerized - especially the 11 year old, who think's she a high-schooler and ready for proms (and boyfriends). I would recommend this show to audiences of all ages, 8 to 88. The only thing we regretted, is that we didn't do the dinner there beforehand. The food looked absolutely wonderful, and the service was top-notch. The StarLight Room is the best place to see a show of this type anywhere - even Las Vegas! We can't wait to see it again, along with their holiday version, and bring some friends. Loved it!! Loved it!! LOVED IT!!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

The dinner was swedish meatballs over noodles with a salad, roll, and a piece of cake. We couldn't even get a cup of coffee to go with the cake, and had to ask for a glass for the beer. They came back with a wine glass for the beer. The show was probably a 6 out of 10. It had it's funny moments but I would not recommend this as the best part of our trip to Myrtle Beach as was indicated by other travelers on Trip Advisor. I was so excited to see this show because of that review. It was a big let down.

1  Thank sandyfromDE