“This one is way better than the one on Ocean Blvd.”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #11 of 48 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Food is great, waitresses are always great. Bill adds up quick when you eat your meal and get ice cream, but overall pretty good.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We love Friendlys and this was the only the second one we`d seen on this trip so it seemed a good idea to have a late lunch. We ordered but every part of the meal took ages to arrive and the waitress kept apologising but I don`t think she tried to sort it and it all ended up as a disappointing experience.

1  Thank eileen j
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I love Friendly's. This one was very much like a cafeteria. Did not like the ambiance at all. Needs to be redecorated and rearranged so that it is more inviting and cozy. We ended up using the carry-out side for dessert only, which was great. The lady helping us was fabulous. Very talkative and friendly with my kids.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant offers a breakfast special for 3.29 each morning,what a deal.Does not include drink.We ate there each morning for 4 days,if you want a dessert after dinner go here you will not be disappointed.Friendly service,if you run out of your drink they are already making you another it's on it's way to you.Great cooks,staff always friendly and helpful you will not be disappointed .I opened the paper box to get a paper and wasps flew out so of course I slammed it shut but told them inside and they returned my money to me,thought that was nice.Thanks for the great time

Reviewed July 6, 2014

After purchasing ice cream from Kirk's Ice Cream parlor, spending no less than $20 on one scoop of ice cream for four people, it was quite refreshing going to Friendly's and only paying about $10-12 for 3 single scoops of ice cream and a milk shake. Staff was friendly. The place is a bit outdated, but for the price and good ice cream, I'd go back in a heartbeat!