“Good place!”

Dining options: Late Night
Cary, North Carolina
“Good place!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food place to eat breakfast and lunch!
Prices were reasonable! Will go there again!!
....there's was nothing I really didnt dislike!

1 Thank Mimi227

Concord, North Carolina
“The best ice cream around”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Having grown up in a city with numerous Friendly's and now living nowhere near one, I couldn't wait to get my fix while on vacation in Myrtle Beach! We went to another location for dinner our first night in town and stopped at this location for lunch on our way out of town. The service, food, and ice cream at this location was excellent! We even brought two half gallons home in a cooler with us! Friendly's ice cream never disappoints!

1 Thank Angela F
Greenville, South Carolina
“Ugh!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Go for ice cream and skip food. It was not good and could probably get better in frozen food section of restaurant.

Kingsport,TN
“Very reasonably priced and good ice cream.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was the first time we had eat here. We stopped for ice cream one night and was so impressed that we had breakfast there the next morning. They have a lot to chose from for ice cream, floats, sundaes, etc and very affordable. I would recommend this for a family with kids. Not the most upscale place but I will be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sandjmonroe
Atlanta, Georgia
“Eh, it was okay. Overpriced for ice cream.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We visited Friendly's last night for ice cream. We tried the Peanut Butter Cup, Forbidden Chocolate, Regular chocolate, and Pistachio.

I had pistachio. The ice cream itself was okay but the pistachios in the ice cream were nasty. They tasted rotten. So, I picked all those out. The peanut butter cup was tasty, as was the forbidden chocolate. The regular chocolate was okay.

Overall, I feel like this place is way overpriced. Nearly $3 for a single scoop and a waffle cone is an additional 79 cents. Toppings are also 79 cents each.

The food, though, looked really tasty. If we go back and try the food, I'll do another review.

• Visited June 2013