“The Best Beer”
Review of New South Brewing

New South Brewing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have a big green fence out front. We now offer Draught Pours and retail sales on Tuesday - Friday 4:30-7:00ish, Saturday 1:00 - 5:00 and now Sunday 12:30-4:00. Due to production demand during our summer season, along with safety protocol, our full tour will run from Labor Day - Memorial Day. We will continue to run our virtual tour as well as random walking tours (after production) during our Draft Pour/retail hours.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Great Tour & Amazing Beer! Awesome staff! Love the Red, Lily the Great, Dark Star Porter. Nut Brown & Pale Ale are available at most local grocery stores.

1  Thank SweetScenePhoto
"t shirts"
in 4 reviews
"session"

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Don't let outward appearances fool you. I almost didn't go in because of how it looked. That would have been a huge mistake. We were too late for the tour but still sampled a few of their brews: stout, red ale and nut brown ale. All were terrific and we will go back the next time we are at the beach.

1  Thank DeaconMom
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great brewery for anyone who enjoys drinking and learning a little about beer. The place is a little off the beaten path, but well worth the venture! Jacob welcomed us (and assisted with pours during the tour) and was very nice and accommodating. The tour (available for free Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm as of July 2013) is awesome, the guy who leads them is knowledgeable and entertaining. The beer is wonderful - you are given three samples (their two best sellers and one of your choosing), but have the option of purchasing additional samples after the tour. You can buy growlers (of any beer on available at the time) and six-packs (of their two best sellers) and other merchandise following the tour as well. The brewery only accepts cash and checks, so come prepared! I highly recommend this brewery, and will go back the next time I am in Myrtle Beach; my only complaint is that the beer is not more widely availble.

2  Thank Jen B
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I had a friend visiting in March and decided to take her and my in-laws for a tour of the New South Brewery. I had heard really good things about this tour and I can say I really enjoyed it myself as did my company. Not only was the beer sampleings wery good, our tourguide,Roddy, was well informed and very cute. Can't wait for another guest to visit so I can take them for a tour.

2  Thank NellTC