“Wonderful little brewery”

New South Brewing
Ranked #26 of 119 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have a big green fence out front. We now offer Draught Pours and retail sales on Tuesday - Friday 4:30-7:00ish and Saturday 1:00 - 5:00. Due to production demand during our summer season, along with safety protocol, our full tour will run from Labor Day - Memorial Day. We will continue to run our virtual tour as well as random walking tours (after production) during our Draft Pour/retail hours.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great brewery for anyone who enjoys drinking and learning a little about beer. The place is a little off the beaten path, but well worth the venture! Jacob welcomed us (and assisted with pours during the tour) and was very nice and accommodating. The tour (available for free Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm as of July 2013) is awesome, the guy who leads them is knowledgeable and entertaining. The beer is wonderful - you are given three samples (their two best sellers and one of your choosing), but have the option of purchasing additional samples after the tour. You can buy growlers (of any beer on available at the time) and six-packs (of their two best sellers) and other merchandise following the tour as well. The brewery only accepts cash and checks, so come prepared! I highly recommend this brewery, and will go back the next time I am in Myrtle Beach; my only complaint is that the beer is not more widely availble.

2  Thank Jen B

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I had a friend visiting in March and decided to take her and my in-laws for a tour of the New South Brewery. I had heard really good things about this tour and I can say I really enjoyed it myself as did my company. Not only was the beer sampleings wery good, our tourguide,Roddy, was well informed and very cute. Can't wait for another guest to visit so I can take them for a tour.

2  Thank NellTC
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Great tour of a microbrewery. Rod is full of interesting information. The beer is excellent. A good free activity in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank 30087BarbaraW
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just happened to show up right before tour started. Perfect timing! The beer was great & the tour was fun.

1  Thank sara_shortcake
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place is great!!! Great beers on tap, knowledgeable and friendly staff!!! Do not miss this!!!!!