“Great Tour, Great Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of New South Brewing

New South Brewing
Ranked #17 of 116 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have a big green fence out front. We now offer Draught Pours and retail sales on Tuesday - Friday 4:30-7:00ish. Due to production demand during our summer season, along with safety protocol, our full tour will run from Labor Day - Memorial Day. We will continue to run our virtual tour as well as random walking tours (after production) during our Draft Pour/retail hours.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour, Great Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Rod was a great tour guide! Very interesting! The beer that you taste is some of the best I've had. If you are in Myrtle Beach, stop in for a tour!

2 Thank Ben R

Flint, Michigan
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Worth looking for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you like beer, you will enjoy this tour. I have been to many brewery tours in North America and found this one to be one of the better ones. The location is hidden in the center of the city. Tours were twice a week in the afternoon. Roddy was the person that gave us the tour. He was very good at explaining the process of making a GOOD beer. Time was taken to show the process and ingredients. This was my wife's first brewery tour, she is not a beer drinker but found the tour to be very interesting and enjoyable. Samples were provided at the end of the tour.FREE

Visited February 2013
3 Thank daylate
Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very impressed with New South Brewery-from a Wisconsin beer drinker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The inattentive individual from the last review just took me on this tour....very impressive tour from a guy from Wisconsin that's gone on a few tours.
Very educational tour....and the beer was great! (but then I got extra because the inattentive individual was pouring his beer in my cup so he would not fall off the "Magic Yellow Line" again.)

2 Thank gbbreeze
Troy, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What's to think about, a free brewery tour that's fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

A big town small brewery tour that's fun and informative. No disappointments here. Rod's fun and informative about brewing beer and the impact of bottles on the beach, buy New South in cans. Get there on Tuesday or Thursday at 3:15 to get your sample cup and not hold up the tour. Oh and when Rod say's to watch the “Magic Yellow Line" take note, some inattentive individual (they won't let me say dumb [--]) on our tour stepped backwards and fell. Not hurt but embarrassed after being told about two minutes earlier. Nice job New South, you do it right.

2 Thank Jim R
Willis, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a great time on the tour. It was informative, fun, and great beer to taste. My husband and I do a lot of beer tours and this was the best. Our tour guide was informative and funny. The beer is very good. I loved the nut brown ale. Don't miss this tour.

Visited February 2013