“Fast and delectable”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Jimmyz specializes in hibachi meals, and while you can get a quick chicken or steak bowl, there is so much more to what Jimmy Miller and his staff offer. A couple of my favorites are hibachi salmon and Korean bulgogi. Great spot for a quick and inexpensive deliciously nutritious meal. And they deliver!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Good stop for lunch or late dinner... I got a couple of sushi rolls and they were good. They have some specials as well. open 11-11 enjoy

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I are in Myrtle Beach on vacation and went for an early dinner. We love hibachi style food and sushi so we thought we would give this fast food version a shot. We got the chicken teriyaki with rice, clear soup, california roll and the volcano roll. Loved the white sauce. We spent $20 total. Everything came out super fast and tasted great. We will definitely be back again before we leave town.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on our recent MB vacation and so glad we did. In fact, it was probably our favorite lunch spot on the whole trip.

The food is extremely cheap (about $5 or $6 for lunch) and the portion sizes are perfect. Food was hot and really good!

It looks like a hole in the wall type place (but they do have another location that looked nicer) but don't let that fool you. The food is fantastic.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Last time I was at the beach 4/12-4/15 I tried to order here. I was told the food would be to me in about 45 min. I waited an hour and called back to see if it had left yet. They told me yes that it left about 10 min before I called and that I was # 3 in a 6 stop order. I then asked if they had anything in the cars to keep it hot and was told no. So I told them to call off the order and to refund our debit card. The owner then got very argumentive with me and called me names such as stupid. He then talked in the same manor to my mother. This upset my 14 year old brother who jumped to our defence. He then got very nasty with a child. Disrespectful arragont jerk. Eat here if you want to be treated like garbage.