“5-D experience”

and up
Ripley's 5D Moving Theater in Myrtle Beach
Ranked #20 of 56 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a LIVE ACTION ride on Myrtle Beach's only 5D Moving Theater with 3D imaging, surround sound, special effects and even snow!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son liked this best. The rest of my family liked this, but seemed a bit expensive for the experience.

1  Thank cindy c
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's 5D Moving Theater, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Thank you for visiting Ripley's 5D Moving Theater... I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

There are newer reviews for Ripley's 5D Moving Theater

Reviewed July 22, 2013

They were playing two different movies and you got to experience both.

They were playing two different movies and we got to experience both,
while still seated the other movie experience started. Well worth the admission price

Thank you for visiting Ripley's 5D Moving Theater... I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a good one! We've seen lots of them before - but this one is really exiciting and keeps you at the edge of your seat! Snowing, speeding, bumping...all included!
There are 2 short movies, one is the story of an ice cube in a ice mine and one is a futuristic car race!
The only bad part is that some kids in the theater got really scared as some parts are a bit thrilling and started screaming "mommy, i want it to stop". :(
Don't take your kid if it's too much for them!
As adults - we had a blast!

1  Thank Roxana M

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved Ripley's 3D moving theater but for the price I feel that the movie should have lasted longer. It was $15 per person and the entire movie only lasted 8-10 minutes.

2  Thank Brittany71809

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I think the other reviews pretty much sum it up...its a fun, wild ride that's very bumpy. My 6 year old son & I really enjoyed it. We viewed the glacier/ice mining robots film & the futuristic car race. Both are around 5 minutes long, & we watched them back to back. I'm not sure I would want to do more than that! They stopped the ride at one point because a girl (maybe 7 or 8 years old) started waving her hands as instructed if you can't handle it. Once they got her & her parents seated in the non-moving seats (an option), they started the ride from the beginning, which was cool. If your kid doesn't like serious rides, don't make the mistake of thinking this is something they can do. It moves & shakes intensely.