“What a fun night!”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fun night!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were late and missed the pre-show, but we ended up having wonderful seats and the kids aged 5 & 3 as well as myself and my mother absolutely loved the show. The food was good and there was plenty of it. The crowd was involved in the show and Salty was awesome! We had an amazing time and will absolutely be going again the next time we visit Myrtle Beach.

Visited July 2013

Charlottesville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What A Show - The BEST!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

A FABULOUS show -- it's fun, amazing, funny, breathtaking, & exciting. The dinner was quite good & the crowd cheering, hooting, & hollering was fun to experience. The show members were great at engaging the audience to make it a fantastic interactive experience for all. The skill level of the performers was top notch -- unbelievable at times & quite a show for young & old alike!! Totally should be included as part of the vacation package -- a MUST SEE!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lisa H
“Wonderful show fun for all ages.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I took my children 3, 5 and 7 to see this show. They were never once interested in getting up and walking away and stayed interested the entire time. Our server was great and the food was good as well. I would recommend this to anyone as it was the highlight of our trip.

Visited January 2014
Richmond, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth the price of admission”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Disclaimer: If you're expecting Cirque du Soleil or fine dining, you will be disappointed.

If you are expecting a fun night out with family with a show that will put smiles on everyone's faces, you'll have a great time.

My advice:

Buying tickets: Don't buy on-line. Yes, on-line promises discounted tickets, but you have to pay on-line fees that will add up, especially if you have many people in your group. I called the theater directly and a sweet lady gave me really helpful advice about seating, when to get there, etc. I bought priority seating for an extra $5 per ticket, and I think it was worth it.

Getting there: Get there at least an hour and a half early. After picking up your tickets, they'll lead you to an area where they'll take pictures. During the show, someone will stop by your table to show you your pics. One big picture was about $25! Needless to say, we passed. They then lead you through the gift shop and then tell you that you can sit anywhere for the pre-show. Which leads to my next suggestion......

Seating during the pre-show: When you buy tickets, you need to know that you are reserving only a ROW, not a seat. To increase your chances of getting a more center seat within that row, you need to know that it's first-come, first-serve. If you want to make sure your group has more central seats, during the pre-show sit in the upper balcony, to the left (if you are facing the pre-show stage). This is because the main entrance to the theater is directly behind this section. We were originally excited to have pre-show seats close to the stage, but realized once we were dismissed to go to the actual theater, that we were one of the last people to enter the theater.

Pre-show: During the pre-show, you can go to the bar for some overpriced cocktails and slushy drinks for the kids. There’s also an area where kids can get their faces painted. Two pirates lead a sing-along, there’s a juggler, and the highlight was the sea lion.

Show: I don’t want to spoil the show for you, but it’s a lot of fun. Young boys will love the fighting scenes and young girls will love the mermaid section. As stated before, it’s not Cirque du Soleil: the jugglers dropped props, and the divers belly-flopped. But it’s fast-paced, entertaining, fun, and when I looked over at the 5-year-old in our group, she had a big smile on her face and would clap with delight. If you bring really young ones, you might want to know that there are a few scary parts where ghosts fly through the air with scary music and loud explosions.

Food: It’s decent and filling: Creamy soup, cheddar biscuit, roasted chicken, barbeque, corn on the cob, and an apple pastry at the end. It’s cleverly delivered, timed and choreographed with the action of the show. The only complaint I have is that you can’t really see what you are eating, but after all, it’s a dinner theater.

Tipping: Bring cash because at the end of the show you're asked to please tip your server.

Overall: It was an expensive night, but it was money well spent. Everyone in our group had a great time.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank mdivina23
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great show! Better than Dixie Stampede”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Dolly Parton's new Myrtle Beach endeavor Pirates Voyage is more exciting than Dixie Stampede although the food menu is exactly the same. The Pirate performers were real gymnasts but in a manly pirate-y way. It was fun.

Visited March 2014