“kids liked it”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Hartsville
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“kids liked it”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I must say this show is not for me. I liked the dixie stampede much better. The food was good. The show is entertaining and the kids had a blast. I just don't get the show. Doesn't make sense to me. Why is there a horse walking on water? I don't get it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank jjfdv

Bracebridge, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“a fun place to go”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The food was plentiful, the entertainment was great, starting with the preshow right to the end.......we had 4 adults and 2 children (aged 3 & 5)....... the show lasted about 3 hours and the children were totally enthrawled

1 Thank waforth
Parkersburg, West Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ahoy Mates”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

It was an interesting show. My wife and kids (15 & 18yrs for the kids. My wife don't want me to share her age) liked the show better than I did, but it was worth seeing.
The food was good, drinks were not that good.

clarksburg
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must if you want to see Salty the seal.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This should be on your agenda for a big pleasure boost. The people who work there don't mind getting wet. it is so much fun to watch the activities and get to have a great dinner too. O man what a great job they do to entertain.

1 Thank Phyllis W
Bluffton, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome Show”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had front row seats at the Pirates Voyage show. I would highly recommend paying the extra to sit up front. The views and interaction with the actors is great fun. We took our two kids (9 & 17) and they both loved it even thought the 17 year old was sure he would hate it. The food is better than average, but the show was fast paced and fun.