“Great Stop on our Vacation for Dinner and the Show”
Review of Pirates Voyage

Pirates Voyage
Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Orangeville, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Stop on our Vacation for Dinner and the Show”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was fantastic.....even the teenagers loved it
Food was great as well
Very comparable to Medevil Times but better show!

Austin, TX
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Better for kids 4-7; most adults will be bored”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nothing new or different here--kind of a mix between a high school musical, gymnastics, and not-so-great Disney. Entertaining but no wow factor. Food average. Large portions. Expensive for what you get. Be prepared to be marched throughout the store coming and going.

2 Thank undinabiker
YouMatter, Public Relations Manager at Pirates Voyage, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for visiting Pirates Voyage. We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your experience. We do our best to provide entertainment for people of all ages, and aim to exceed the expectations of each guest. We appreciate the feedback.
Forest Hill, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miss Dixie but nice new show”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been coming to Myrtle Beach since I went to college there. I actually worked at the Dixie Stampede (which is why the show used to be). Very kid Friendly so I looked forward to taking my children to show them where Daddy worked in college.

I was shocked to here that they changed their show from a family jamboree to a Pirate show.

However, my children loved the show. My three year old daughter even sat amazed. Love the mermaids!

The food is the same (which I absolutely love) but the have made some modifications to the arena to make it modern.

All in all it was a good experience but it all depends on your server. If you get a server who is into it, then you will have a fun time.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The entertainment is like no other, the food is excellent, the pictures were perfect. I absolutely LOVE this place! We go EVERY time we are at the beach!

1 Thank Tina M
Naugatuck, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best show ever”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was the best show and dinner I ever had. Will never forget it. Service was excellent, show was awesome, food was great.