“FUN!”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“FUN!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This place is a lot of fun! The food is great! The staff is attentive and engaged. The show is top notch and very well performed. We love it!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Drcarver

Little River, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was just okay, great for kids.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I went to the show only because I am a local and where I work offered us "discounted tickets." Which was really nice, but, with the exception of the food, the show was rather boring. Kids would enjoy it but the adults if its just a couple, save it for when you have kids along. The food was good, they could have provided more in regards to the vegetarian meal, except if you like loads of corn, of course. The show itself was hard to follow if there was a plot, I didn't care enough. But the kids seemed to be into it. The sea lions seemed to have more talent then the actors.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ninja N
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better last year...”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food was decent. I remember last year, I hated the pork and this year, I hated the pork. The soup and chicken were very good. There was enough food and drinks to make you full at the end.

There were so many story lines that at the end I wasn't sure why everyone was so excited about the treasure. Overall, the show was super interesting and I loved the diving parts. Last year there were way more diving and the show had a different feel to it.

The pre show was exactly like last year, full of entertainment. This year, we arrived about 1 1/2 hours early and that was enough time to get a good seat and look around at the souvenirs.

Of course my son loved it and we also liked it. Since we have went there two years in a row, I don't think we will go back anytime soon.

Visited February 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great entertainment, thoroughly enjoyed it!!! We took the grandkids and they were in awe... what an adventure!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank nancyarlo
Monroe, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was ok (I liked it but my kids didn't eat that much) but very entertaining! Pre-show was fun! Definitely worth the trip.

Visited April 2013