“Truly Exceeded Our Expectations”
Review of Pirates Voyage

Pirates Voyage
Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Riverdale, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Truly Exceeded Our Expectations”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were so blown away at the level of entertainment that we enjoyed last week during our vacation when we visited Pirates Voyage, we thoroughly had a wonderful time.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Fun for family!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family loved it and it was a great show to see. If I could change one thing, it would be the hanging skeleton, flying ghost and sea monster scene. My one year old and three year old cried & hid under the table. Other than that, it was an excellent show....

Ludlow, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pirates Voyage Fun”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went in June of 2012 and enjoyed the show and the meal. Our daughter went in august 2012 and her 3-1/2 year old son was mesmerized by the show. He loves pirates (and apparently mermaids!). Would recommend it to everyone.

Visited May 2013
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“5 stars!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The cast as well as the mate servers were fantastic!! the food was good!! great for kids and adults!!

Morgantown, West Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family and I visited here thus passed Friday. What a great family experiance. the preshow was a ton of fun. Lots of guest interaction. The main show was awesome as well! There was one part that kind if scared my 7 yr old son. Davey Jones decides to visit, and he brings alot of his skeleton buddies with him. It gets very dark as well. Only lasts for about 2 min. though. The food was ok. Nothing specatacular. The chicken was actually really greasy and upset my belly a good bit. One tip: Get there EARLY! Doors open at 4:30 for the preshow but get there at least by 4:00 for good seats in the preshow area.