“Great family show!!”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great family show!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

A must see!! Fun for the whole family! Loved the animal interactions! The food is great! This was my second time going and we will definitely bring our kids back when we have them!

Aiken, South Carolina
“Great family entertainIment!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our family enjoyed the show very much. It was great entertainment and fun for all ages. It may seem pricey, but it is worth every penny! Invest the extra few dollars for the preferred seating, you won't regret it :)

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Much more than I expected!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I recently purchased tickets to see Pirates Voyage. We are locals and don't typically venture out to "tourist" attractions. What a great show it was- there is something for everyone! Food is okay, but the customer service we experienced was outstanding! My kids loved it all. I would definitely recommend this attraction to anyone looking for something the whole family will enjoy!

Isle of Wight, Virginia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Best show in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This show was fantastic. It featured acrobats, divers, mermaids, trapeze artists, seal lions and more. The only disappointment was that we couldn't hear the dialogue well, but it didn't matter. The action well made up for this weakness. The food was typical for a show like this, but was great. The chicken was tasty, as was the pork. The potato was a bit dry, but everything else (including the apple turnover) was great. I brought 18 friends with me, and the show was my idea. Every single one of my group loved this show. This is a show not to miss!

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing, so much fun!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was entertaining and so much fun for all of us! There was a lot to look at and action all the time.