“Love, Love, Loved It!”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The show was excellent, very entertaining. I would see it again and again. Food was great and the service was fantastic. One of the best if not the BEST show I have seen in Myrtle Beach!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
There are newer reviews for Pirates Voyage

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My grown sons and I spent an evening here. It was sort of pricey, but enjoyed the show and dinner. They even offer a vegetarian meal. Spent $137.00 for three tickets.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I didn't think that as an adult, this show would be that much fun but I was wrong! From the pre-entertainment to the very end of the show, I had a wonderful time with my husband. We will be back next year!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was our second visit to the show and I enjoyed this one alot better. After being open for over a year now, this show was alot better. The food was great and hot, and now you have a fork to eat with. Also you are now given a souvenior glass. We will definitely come back for another show...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I attended the Pirates Voyage Dinner show for a date night and we enjoyed every minute! All of the staff we encountered were extremely friendy especially our waiter Gabe (we sat in section L5) he was upbeat, friendly and very attentive to our section even though it was packed. The food was delicious and you get so much! Thank goodness my husband can eat because I couldn't finish all of mine! The show itself was extraordinary! I would compare the quality of it to some of the shows I've seen at Disney or Seaworld! The actors are phenomenal and really try and get the crowd involved. I loved every second of the Pirates Voyage experience and I can not wait to bring my family!