“Amazing”
Review of Pirates Voyage

Pirates Voyage
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I felt like a kid again. This place had so much to see in the show. You'll want to go again. We can't wait to see it again on our next trip. I wasn't expecting my teenagers to like it so much, but they loved it. The food was great. We didn't know the pre show started so early. So get there I'd say an hour early at least to get a seat. There's a bar for the kids and adults. Popcorn and nachos as a snack while you wait. There's was so much food I couldn't eat it all but tried. You'll be truly amazed!!!

1  Thank Melody F
Write a ReviewReviews (5,336)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Highly professional and fun experience. Staff and actors were dedicated and it shows! Food was good, too.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The show is absolutely wonderful. Exciting and so much action to keep up with. Food was excellent. Service was great. The only drawback is the cost of the family photo that they try to see you. It is about $35. Way too high, but other than that it was a wonderful experience for any age.

1  Thank CrystalWV
Reviewed August 1, 2013

No doubt this was expensive, but for us it was worth every penny! The pre show was cute...I would say perfectly geared for ages 5-tween but you can purchase popcorn and kid or "adult" slushies at the bar. Kids can buy a package to get pirate paraphernalia and face painting but our kids were beyond that. They still enjoyed the pre show very much.
We managed to get the best seats in the house and the extra $5 per person was worth it. We were in the first row on the crimson side, which was literally close enough to almost touch the sea lion when it came out. The acrobatics were enthralling and the food was amazing, especially the chicken. Moist and flavorful! The biggest problem for me was the pull between watching and eating and I didn't want them to take my food away so soon. I just couldn't watch and eat fast enough, which is a complement to both the show and the food :-). Our server was phenomenal and going off a previous tip I asked if my kids could be in the show. They ended up needing older kids and pulled my 13 year old in for a contest. It was such a fun time and we would definitely go again.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We all loved every minute of the show!! The food was great and the entertainment was as well. This is not only great for kids but adults as well!

1  Thank Trippy C