“My 6 year old had a blast at this show” 5 of 5 bubbles

$25.00*
and up
Myrtle Beach's Big M Casino Cruise Ship
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Greensboro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“My 6 year old had a blast at this show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this show. We attended the 1pm showing on a rainy day. My son and I had a blast on the front row. The food was in abundance but they gave you a doggy bag for the leftovers. The show was fabulous with good crowd interaction. I would highly recommend.

New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

my mother took me, my 4 year old son and 17 year old daughter to see the show over spring break. we all had a wonderful time. the preshow kept us entertained and the gift shop had good stuff at good prices. we would go again.

Bethany Beach, Delaware
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Loved Pirates Voyage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My 6 year old grandson and I went to this wonderful action packed show. We arrived early as they suggested and watched the fun show and sing alongs before entering the large room upstairs. We had a wonderful meal and it was very good. The show was outstanding. The high dives and tumblers were fantastic. My grandson loved the amazing birds and dogs. I think everyone would enjoy this meal and show.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like Dixie stampede or medieval times, you should try this. By far the best of the dinner/show. The entertainment was great before the show and the show itself was awesome. Food was petty good too but don't expect 5 star food.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time at our show, everyone was very nice and it seemed like they really liked there job. Food was pretty good. Service was great. It was very entertaining! This was our 2nd time in 2 years, we may go back in a couple years if its still here. Great Job Dolly!

1 Thank 1greghbrehab