“Ok for kids, food average, show is average” 3 of 5 bubbles

$25.00*
and up
Myrtle Beach's Big M Casino Cruise Ship
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
POUGHKEEPSIE
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ok for kids, food average, show is average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Well my kids saw the billboards which show pirates that resemble those from a certain Disney movie and were dying to see the show. We attended an 8:30 performance as nothing was available at 6:30. This was a bit late for our 2 an 6 year old kids but we wanted to fit this in during our stay. An advanced reservation is a good idea for this show. The show itself was a mix of pirate-themed songs, acrobatics and diving (who knew that pirates were into tumbling and diving?) There was no real plot to the show, but the action kept the kids entertained. The food was average at best: half a chicken, cheese bread, a tiny bit of corn on the cob, mashed potato and a desert pastry. My corn was pretty good but the potatoes had no taste. My children, including my 17 year old and her friend did enjoy the show. If your kids/family enjoy pirates and action filled shows, this may work for you. Don't expect great food or an over the top show.

Visited March 2013

“Must see for all ages, you will not be disappointed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Awesome venue inside and out. Well worth the money! Better come hungry. Fabulous show very Entertaining. Will definetly come again!

Harrisburg, Pa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A Very Fun Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Pirates, animals, fire, acrobatics, great service, a per-show, and lots of food. As far as I'm concerned you can't beat the price for all this. There really wasn't a direct storyline but given the variety of entertainment and food, it didn't much matter. A++ for this effort.

Huntington, WV
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ahhhh pirates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband went crazy over this show. I never knew he liked pirates so much. The food was good but the presentation they put on was really good. Full pirate outfits. Mermaids. They involved the audience into cheering for their side. Audience we be on the Saphire side or red side and when their pirate with those colors won in competion then the audience would cheer for them. Anyway the stage was beautiful and actors were great.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couldn't get any better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved the food, it was plentiful and awesome. The show was great. This was our first time at the Pirate's Voyage, but had been to Dixie Stampede several times. I though Dixie Stampede was amazing, but this topped the cake! My family absolutely loved it, I think my husband was cheering harder than the kids.