“Absolutely Fantastic!”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This dinner and the show is on my top ten things to do list in SC. The food was delicious, the workers/waiters were helpful. The show was beyond awesome. Fire, live animals, mermaids, water! My daughter was picked to be in the show which made our last day of vacation worth it!

The price was worth it!

One con was hard to get to if you do not know the area.

Portsmouth, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great show!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great time from the pre show on, don't miss pre-show. Service is very efficient. Food seems a little rushed, but is pretty good for what it is.

Spanish Fort
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Incredible Show”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

There was nothing to dislike! The food was great and plentiful. The show was thrilling with a good mix of laughter. The performers interact with the crowd to up the fun. Service was wonderful!

Beverly, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Where's the Kracken?”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great time - not cheap - but the show was fun - live seals, parrots, ducks, the food was very good roasted chicken, mashed potatoes (powdered) pulled pork corn on the cob and the best apple turnover I have ever had

1 Thank Unfreakenbelievable
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good times, but overpriced”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were visiting Myrtle Beach for the first time, and my brother-in-law suggested we try Pirate's Voyage. I'll start by saying that the building that houses the show is impressive! The facility is nice and clean, and only smells slightly of chlorinated water.
All in all, we had a fun time! The food was pretty good and DEFINITELY plentiful. They offer sweet tea or Pepsi as drink options. Silly me didn't realize that when they say "Pepsi" they don't mean "Pepsi products," they strictly mean "Pepsi." So, I got a strange look from the server when I ordered Diet Pepsi (I'm a diet soda junkie, I know it's bad for me, but it's my thing and I actually have a strong distaste for regular sodas), but he eventually came around with some.
The storyline of the show lacks direction, but it is entertaining. I loved the animal acts, but the musical numbers were just so-so. The show may be a little scary for some small children, there are parts that include fire and glow-in-the dark skeletons creeping out of the water. The price of the show is a bit steep for the quality of the food that is offered.
If you have kids who are super into pirates and gymnastics and acrobatics, this is the show for you! If you're a group of adults, this may not be the show for you.

1 Thank KatFranke