“Great dinner show”

Book In Advance
$25.00*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We had 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 5) and we all loved this show. Food was great as well. The preshow was also very nice. My children loved the sea lions.

The only thing we didn't know going into the show was that you need cash...you can purchase your pictures, team flags and also you need cash to tip your servers. Which we were not aware of.

There are newer reviews for Pirates Voyage

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The show was ok. It had some parts that I think were scary for little ones. A huge ghostly pirate comes out of the water and the lights go out. While at the same time pirate skeletons come out with glow in the dark masks and some even fly in the air. The food was delicious while there. However later that night my husband and I both woke up with vomiting and diarrea. Not sure if it was what we ate at Pirate's Voyage or not, but I am wary of eating food there again.

1  Thank 2peas-N-apod98
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great food and entertainment, we took our son for his 5th birthday and were very impressed! Will go again for sure!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We had read reviews about this dinner show before heading to Myrtle Beach and we absolultely wanted to attend this with the kids. We were in the busy period of the year, they have three settings. We called in advance and the only available good seats on the 6PM show were a few days away. Luckily we were there for a week so we were okay. Make sure you call early to reserve.

The show itself lasts about an hour and is non-stop, while your server brings you the different dishes (single menu for everyone: soup, half-chicken and servings plus apple pie for desert). You are allowed in 90 minutes before the scheduled show for a pre-show in a large room. The pre-show itself was a lot of fun and allows you to relax and have a drink and munchies while getting familiar with pirate stuff. Oh, and don't forget to tip your server after the dinner show.

It was grrrrreat, aarrrrrr!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I went to see this show and had a very good time. The food was very good; the service was very friendly and efficient. The show itself was fun to watch and the performers displayed remarkable athletic ability.