“Best show on the Beach.” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Legends in Concert Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Legends In Concert's all-new, state-of-the-art theater is located conveniently in the heart of Myrtle Beach at Broadway at The Beach - the Carolina coast's premiere shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. Visitors not only get to experience the World's Greatest Live Tribute Show but can also indulge in the bountiful and wide selection of shopping, attractions and dining choices located right next door to our theater before or after our show.Each season features a new lineup of tributes to today and yesterdays' greatest musical legends; all backed by a hot live band and electrifying dancers. This 100% live production with 5 Great Acts in 1 Grand Show also features the ultimate audio, lighting and visual experience that has wowed capacity crowds nightly for 18 years in Myrtle Beach!What started in 1983 as a limited six week engagement in Las Vegas, now celebrates 30 years of entertaining millions of people from around the world. Since its debut, the show has earned entertainment industry awards for "Show of the Year," "Entertainers of the Year," "Grand Slam" and the prestigious "Show of Shows" awarded by the International Press Association.
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best show on the Beach.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

this was by far the best show I've seen at Myrtle Beach. From the very beginning to the very end they keep you on the edge of your seat with toe tapping music and your favorite songs that you haven't heard for a long time. With all the different performers you never know what's going to happen next.the performers are excellent at copying the true performer said they're supposed to be. In fact if I didn't know any better myself I would have thought the real Blues Brothers where they're singing for us. This show is definitely one that you will want to take in while in Myrtle Beach.

Visited September 2013
Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our show has been running for 18+ years on the Grand Strand and it is guest comments like yours that recognize our hard work that make it all worth it! See you again soon!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun show!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just down the street from our hotel, Camelot-by-the-Sea. So it was super convenient. Haven't seen their show in years but this was fun for the wife and I. Very energetic.

Visited September 2013
Thanks for the nice review. We consider ourselves to be a "fun show!" for all ages and we are glad you noticed. Hope to see you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We took in the show the end of Aug. Rod Stewart, Elvis, the Blues Bros., Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson were "performing". It was a good show ... Rod Stewart was great, Blues Bros. were funny, Elvis (young) and Michael Jackson were good, Lady Gaga was odd, to say the least. Our group of 4 all enjoyed the evening. Legends always has a pretty good line up of performers with a change up every few months.

Visited August 2013
Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thanks for the review and we are glad your group enjoyed the show. We will pass on the kind remarks about legends. Hope you visit us again soon!
Wheeling, West Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very Good Show! Could Be Longer Though.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Justin Timberlake my girlfriend really enjoyed. I never listened to him so I couldn't say if he was good or bad but my girlfriend liked it. Blues Brothers were Great and very comical. Lady Gaga Seemed To Weird Most People Out But I Think That's What She was Going For As She Made Fun Of Herself Thanking The 3 Fans Who Came To See Her. Michael Jackson Was Excellent! I Wish There Was More MJ and Less Of Everybody Else. MJ did a Great impersonation with the dance moves and singing. Elvis was just okay for me. Elvis has plenty of great hits but 2 songs I didn't even recognize. My suggestion would be either cut down to 3 artists and give them longer time slots. Or makes the show longer with the 5 acts you have. It seemed every time you'd really get into an act it was over. As most of there sets were only 20 minutes a piece. It felt rushed at times and didn't feel like a concert but a quick mix of each performer. With some of that said I'd still go back as I did enjoy it and so did my girlfriend.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for attending our show! We appreciate all of our legendary guests. Our summer lineup is carefully crafted of 5-6 legends that will please all ages. Each act has so many hits it is hard to jam them into one evening but we do our absolute best to bring fan favorites and the highest charting hits.
Maryland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We bought these tickets ahead of time for our first night in Myrtle Beach because we didn't want to miss this group of performers. All the performers were great. Michael Jackson, I swear you would've thought he was reincarnated. He was spot on. The Blues Brothers were great, I mean making the exact same moves as the originals. If this group comes to town again, I highly recommend seeing the show.

1 Thank dilbertsmom
Thanks for the fabulous review! It was great to have you as our guests for the evening and we hope you return soon.