“Not the best show in town.”
Review of Legends In Concert

Legends in Concert Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Legends In Concert's all-new, state-of-the-art theater is located conveniently in the heart of Myrtle Beach at Broadway at The Beach - the Carolina coast's premiere shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. Visitors not only get to experience the World's Greatest Live Tribute Show but can also indulge in the bountiful and wide selection of shopping, attractions and dining choices located right next door to our theater before or after our show.Each season features a new lineup of tributes to today and yesterdays' greatest musical legends; all backed by a hot live band and electrifying dancers. This 100% live production with 5 Great Acts in 1 Grand Show also features the ultimate audio, lighting and visual experience that has wowed capacity crowds nightly for 18 years in Myrtle Beach!What started in 1983 as a limited six week engagement in Las Vegas, now celebrates 30 years of entertaining millions of people from around the world. Since its debut, the show has earned entertainment industry awards for "Show of the Year," "Entertainers of the Year," "Grand Slam" and the prestigious "Show of Shows" awarded by the International Press Association.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

11/2/2012 - Alan Jackson was outstanding. Blues Brothers were fantastic. These two acts made the show worth while to me. It would have been Ok if these were the only two acts in the whole show. The house band was good.The person doing Johnny Mathis was mediocre at best. He did resemble Johnny somewhat but couldn't keep in tune. Missed a lot of notes. I have never seen Celine Dion so really unable to critique her performance but to say that if this performance was at all like the real thing, I have no desire to see her for real. I have seen a lot better Elvis impersonators. He did sound a lot like Elvis but in my opinion did not really look like Elvis above the neck.
I do not believe that the dancers added anything to the show. I think that they took away from the show. I was not there to see dancers especially on such a small stage.
I saw the show two years ago and left with a much better impression than I did this time. I guess it all depends on who is performing and the quality of the performances.

1  Thank ladyblack_jack
Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear ladyblack_jack, we are glad you enjoyed our Alan Jackson and Blues Brothers tributes. Next time you visit the Myrtle Beach area be sure to include us on your itinerary as we change our line-up to a new set of musical tributes every season. We always enjoy having our neighbors within the state come to visit us. Thanks again for choosing our holiday show for your evening's entertainment. See you soon and Happy Holidays!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We started our annual "Girls Week" with Legends in Concert. I had experienced this type of show at another venue in another state. The show was cute. I didn't love it or sit on the edge of my seat but I enjoyed it. My friend thought that it was cheesy. I would see it another year while in Myrtle Beach.

Thanks for making The World's Greatest Live Tribute Show part of your "Girls Week"! Please come back and see us again. We change out acts with every season, so you are guaranteed to see a fresh line-up of the world's best musical tributes next time you visit from Florida. Thanks Nance Glantz and see you in Myrtle Beach again soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Legends in Concert show is so fascinating. The talent level of the stars there is incredible. They sound so much like the original artists, and some come close in appearance as well. It's a definite must see.

Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Thank you "Best Show In Town!". We strive to offer a diverse line-up of entertainment by changing our acts seasonally. We are glad you found our show fascinating, entertaining, and incredible. We have been entertaining millions for over 29 years, and you - the guest - keep this music and the artists whom created it alive! We do our very best to pay tribute to music's greatest legends. We hope to see you on your next visit from Greensboro, NC!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you are in Myrtle Beach and looking for a great show to attend go see Legends in Concert! They have the most talented performers, awesome stage and lighting, and one of the best house bands I have heard. They run a Vegas quality show without the Vegas show price.

Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Wow! Thanks for the glowing review. We are glad that you chose us for your evening's entertainment. Our aim is to always provide you with the best tribute show in the world and keep your experience with us affordable. Our new theater features state of the art light and sound. Lastly, we will be sure to pass on your sentiment to our rockin' band! See you again soon, Kisele!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I didn't think we would ever get to the the theatre. It was well worth the ride. This was a magnificent show and the price was right too. We took a seniors group and no one expressed any dislike for the show. It was funny,had great singing and all the impersonators were very very good.

Jason A, General Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Long Ride,

Thanks for the nice comments! We are glad your group enjoyed the show. Hope to see you again soon; our line-up changes seasonally. On your next trip from Holden Beach we are sure to have another fantastic line-up in store for you and your group.....